Date:	Tue, 27 May 2014 15:13:25 +0200
From:	Peter Zijlstra <peterz@...radead.org>
To:	Libo Chen <libo.chen@...wei.com>
Cc:	Mike Galbraith <umgwanakikbuti@...il.com>, tglx@...utronix.de,
	mingo@...e.hu, LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Greg KH <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>,
	Li Zefan <lizefan@...wei.com>
Subject: Re: balance storm

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 08:55:20PM +0800, Libo Chen wrote:
> On 2014/5/27 17:48, Peter Zijlstra wrote:

> > In any case, I'm not sure what the 'regression' report is against, as
> > there's only a single kernel version mentioned: 3.4, and that's almost a

> upstream has the same problem, I have mentioned before.

Not on anything that landed in my inbox I think, but that's not the
point. For a regression report you need _2_ kernel versions, one with
and one without the 'problem'.

Providing one (or two) that have a problem doesn't qualify.

In any case, I didn't see the original email, but I got the impression
that it was complaining about 'new' behaviour from the bits I did see as
quoted.