Date:	Mon, 2 Jun 2014 08:02:55 -0700
From:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To:	guanxuetao <guanxuetao@...c.pku.edu.cn>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL REQUEST] UniCore32 update for 3.15-rc7

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 1:19 AM, guanxuetao <guanxuetao@...c.pku.edu.cn> wrote:

>   git://github.com/gxt/linux.git unicore32

Guan, this isn't the usual signed tag I see from you, and when it
comes from a public hosting place like github, I _really_ want to see
the stuff I pull being signed. I realize that the email itself has a
gpg signature, but since there are no sane ways to actually verify
email signatures (or save them in git if you were to use one of the
baroque few email clients that do), that doesn't exactly help..

             Linus