Date:	Sat, 14 Jun 2014 16:53:03 +0100
From:	David Woodhouse <dwmw2@...radead.org>
To:	Sebastian Reichel <sre@...nel.org>
Cc:	"Rafael J. Wysocki" <rjw@...ysocki.net>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov <dbaryshkov@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Status of Power Supply Subsystem

On Sat, 2014-06-14 at 17:36 +0200, Sebastian Reichel wrote:

> I waited a bit to see if maybe Dmitry or David want to give feedback.
> But I haven't received anything, so I volunteer to take this subsystem
> over.

I've never really done much with the subsystem except getting Dmitry set
up to maintain it. I certainly have no objection if you want to take it
over and Dmitry isn't objecting.

If you like, you can send me a SSH public key and I'll give you access
to the existing git tree on git.infradead.org to take it over.

You can work in coordination with Dmitry if he comes back to life, that
way.

--
dwmw2

Download attachment "smime.p7s" of type "application/x-pkcs7-signature" (5745 bytes)