Date:	Thu, 26 Jun 2014 05:41:07 +0800
From:	"WN tools" <hexwrench@....com>
To:	<linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: linux-kernel,Hand tools Factory suppliy

Dear Manager,

 Wannian Tools Com.is the manufacurer of all kinds of Hex-wrench sets and hammers.
Our main goods and service involve:
* all  kinds of  Hex-wrench and wrench sets
* plastic  hammers, rubber hammers

Other:
* stamping / punching parts of  metal
* machining metal parts
*plastic injection parts
*zinc or aluminum die casting parts
*die casting molds, plastic injection mold, stamping mold

Hope have the change to cooperate with you.
If need, i can send our PDF brochure for your reference.

Any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards
stone

CHANGZHOU WANNIAN TOOLS COM
ADD.: mopandun village, niutang town, wujin,changzhou city, jiangsu province, china
TEL: 008615195010186
MSN: stonechenpeng@...mail.com
SKYPE: stone.chenpeng