Date:	Tue, 5 Aug 2014 19:53:39 -0400
From:	Nick Krause <xerofoify@...il.com>
To:	"linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Greg KH <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>,
	"Theodore Ts'o" <tytso@....edu>
Subject: Advice from Kernel Newbies

Hey Guys,
I got some great advice from the kernel newbies list and would like to
start out fresh and
willing to listen to your advice. If anyone in the scheduler subsystem
has so basic work
for me to start in, I will search around on the list first but this is
just in case I don't find
anytime. I am willing to try anytime you give me with this subsystem
and if I have questions
I will ask first, as that was probably my biggest mistake assuming
rather then verifying my
understanding. Also sorry to Ted and Greg in particular as I really
did waste your time and
didn't listen to your advice and fucked up with my bad patches. I
understand now that this
list is for serious work and I should not be wasting any time on it
what so ever. Greg,
in addition to you I hope you accept this apology and if you want me
to test the stable
kernels on my own machine , I would be glad to do that in order to
give back for wasting
your time.
Thanks and Sincerest Apologies
Nick