Date:	Tue, 5 Aug 2014 18:51:11 -0700
From:	Mrs Alice Clay <mrsaliceclay02@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: THIS IS MY WISH

--
Although, I am not comfortable discussing the content of my mail on
the Internet owing to lots of unsolicited/Spam
mails on the net nowadays. Ayway, I have made up my mind to, My name
is Mrs. Alice Clay; I have been suffering from ovarian cancer Disease
and the doctor say that i have just few days to leave. I am From
Germany, but based in Burkina Faso Africa, since ten years ago as A
business woman dealing with cocoa exportation, now that i am about To
end the race like this, without any family members and no child.

I Have $1.1 Million US DOLLARS in Bank of Africa (BOA) Burkina Faso
which I Instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick
people Around Africa. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing
this Letter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my
hospital Room.

I also have $1.5 Million US Dollars in another bank in Burkina Faso
Which i want you to claim from the bank and use help less privilege
People in your country, but you must assure me that you will take only
40% of the total money and give the rest 60% to the orphanage home in
Your country for my heart to rest.

Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to
execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the
immediate transfer into your account.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Alice Clay.