Date:	Thu, 7 Aug 2014 13:10:51 +0000
From:	"Dr.Dularb Lavis" <dularblavis11@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello....!!

Attention  Please,
I am writing this letter with due respect since we have not known or
met ourselves previously,  I am asking for your assistance. I want to
find out if it's possible for you to deal with individual as to
investment. I will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the
right channel towards your assistance to my situation now,  I would
like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.
I am Dr.Dularb Lavis; manager Audit & Accounts department With the
Bank Of Africa, I am writing to request your assistance to transfer
the sum of $10.2Milion United States dollars into your accounts.
And according to my investigations, I discovered that Mr. Lam Kok a
private business owner, died with his next of kin and according to the
laws and constitution guiding this banking institution stated that
after the expiration of (12) years, if no body or person comes for the
claim as the next of kin, the fund will be channel into national
treasury as unclaimed fund. Because of the static of this transaction
I want you to stand as the next of kin so that our bank will accord
you the recognition and have the fund transfer to your account.
The total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you with
the  expenses that would occur during the transfer of these funds will
shall join hand together and solve it, the transfer is risk free on
both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund
transfer to your account.
More details information with the text of application form will be
forwarded to you to breakdown explaining comprehensively what require
of you.
Waiting  to hear from you soon.
Dr.Dularb Lavis