Date:	Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:10:23 -0600
From:	Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@...hat.com>
To:	Joerg Roedel <joro@...tes.org>
Cc:	iommu@...ts.linux-foundation.org, kvm@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-pci@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	David Woodhouse <dwmw2@...radead.org>,
	Will Deacon <will.deacon@....com>,
	Thierry Reding <thierry.reding@...il.com>,
	Jesse Barnes <jbarnes@...tuousgeek.org>,
	Arnd Bergmann <arnd@...db.de>,
	Olav Haugan <ohaugan@...eaurora.org>,
	Jiang Liu <jiang.liu@...ux.intel.com>,
	Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@...asonboard.com>,
	ddutile <ddutile@...hat.com>, Jerome Glisse <j.glisse@...il.com>,
	Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@...nel.crashing.org>
Subject: Re: LPC IOMMU and VFIO MicroConference - Call for Participation

Ok folks, it's time to submit your discussion proposals for the LPC
IOMMU and VFIO uconf.  If you added an idea to the wiki, now is the time
to formally propose it as a discussion topic.  If you have ideas how to
make the IOMMU or VFIO subsystems better, now is the time to propose it.
If you can't figure out how to make something work in the current
infrastructure, now is the time to propose a discussion.  If you're
adding new features and want to make sure we can support them, now is
the time to propose a discussion.

I don't think we've seen a formal schedule yet, but many of us have
conflicts with KVM Forum this year and I expect the LPC planning
committee to take that into account, so please submit your proposals
anyway and feel free to note your availability/conflicts in the "Note to
organizers" section.

LPC is full, but there is a waiting list and the sooner you can get on
it, the more likely you are to be registered.  I expect uconf discussion
leads to have an advantage in moving through the queue and we may be
able to provide discounted registration for discussion leads.  Thanks,

Alex