Date:	Mon, 22 Sep 2014 08:48:56 +0300
From:	Johan Hedberg <johan.hedberg@...il.com>
To:	linville@...driver.com
Cc:	linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org, linux-bluetooth@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: pull request: bluetooth-next 2014-09-22

Hi John,

Here are some more patches for 3.18. They include various fixes to the
btusb HCI driver, a fix for LE SMP, as well as adding Jukka to the
MAINTAINERS file for generic 6LoWPAN (as requested by Alexander Aring).

I've held on to this pull request a bit since we were waiting for a SCO
related fix to get sorted out first. However, since the merge window is
getting closer I decided not to wait for it. If we do get the fix sorted
out there'll probably be a second small pull request later this week.

Let me know if there are any issues pulling. Thanks.

Johan

---
The following changes since commit 9a783a139c32a905825ee0aa9597f485ea461f76:

  Bluetooth: Fix re-setting RPA as expired when deferring update (2014-09-12 18:34:25 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth-next.git for-upstream

for you to fetch changes up to 5eb596f55cacc2389554a8d7572d90d5e9d4269d:

  Bluetooth: Fix setting correct security level when initiating SMP (2014-09-18 17:39:37 +0200)

Johan Hedberg (2):
      Bluetooth: btusb: Use GFP_KERNEL in btusb_send_frame()
      Bluetooth: Fix setting correct security level when initiating SMP

Jukka Rissanen (1):
      MAINTAINERS: add maintainer for generic 6LoWPAN

Marcel Holtmann (7):
      Bluetooth: btusb: Separate TX URB allocation and submission
      Bluetooth: Add BUILD_BUG_ON check for SKB control buffer size
      Bluetooth: Provide HCI command opcode information to driver
      Bluetooth: btusb: Fix old coding style issues
      Bluetooth: btusb: Split fragement receiption into separate functions
      Bluetooth: btusb: Implement driver internal packet reassembly
      Bluetooth: Remove exported hci_recv_fragment function

 MAINTAINERS                       |   1 +
 drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c         | 511 +++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 include/net/bluetooth/bluetooth.h |   1 +
 include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h  |   1 -
 net/bluetooth/af_bluetooth.c      |   3 +
 net/bluetooth/hci_core.c          |  21 +-
 net/bluetooth/smp.c               |   5 +-