Date:	Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:18:59 +0000
From:	pastor james <pastorjamessmith1960@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Salaam Alaikum,

Salaam Alaikum,

This  mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to
ignore it as unserious could come into your mind; but please, consider
it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I work with a bank In West Africa, Togo Lome,

I have a business transaction for you. In my department we discovered
an abandoned sum of $10.5 Million US Dollars.(Ten Million Five
Hundread Thousand United States Dollars) In an account that belongs to
one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a
Bomb blast in irag Since his supposed next of kin died
along side with him at the Bomb blast, there is nobody to claim the
left over balance in the account.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my
department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank
as his Next of kin. If you accept i would give you the guide lines of
how we can achieve this transfer of the balance (10.5Million Dollars)
to your account..and we will shear the money 50//50%.i will not fail
to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% risk free that
you should not entertain any atom of fear as all the arrangements has
been made for the transfer. I expect that you will give me your
telephone and fax numbers for easy communication with you and for more
details through my private email ID Below;

(h_idris0o5@...oo.com)

Best Regards

Hamidu.