Date:	Mon, 3 Nov 2014 22:26:10 +0100
From:	Peter Zijlstra <peterz@...radead.org>
To:	arapov@...il.com, poros@...hat.com
Cc:	Thomas Gleixner <tglx@...utronix.de>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	matt@...sole-pimps.org
Subject: FW/BIOS Bug category for oops.kernel.org

Hi oops.kernel.org folks,

I'm wanting to collect information on FW/BIOS bugs, and I figured that
we could use the oops.kernel.org infrastructure to do this.

Now, I'd prefer to not use the regular BUG/WARN because it might confuse
users and the stacktrace is entirely pointless -- we know were/why we
generate the msgs.

Is everything between:

and:
        pr_warn("---[ end trace %016llx ]---\n", (unsigned long long)oops_id);

sucked in automagically, or do we need more magic?

I was thinking of adding a body like:

	FW/BIOS fail: $msg
	Hardware name: $dump_stack_arc_desc_str
	CPU model name: $cpuinfo_x86->x86_model_id

Which would allow us to index on both CPU and Hardware.

Can we make this happen?