Date:	Fri, 7 Nov 2014 22:57:23 +0900
From:	Norbert Preining <preining@...ic.at>
To:	Vlastimil Babka <vbabka@...e.cz>
Cc:	David Rientjes <rientjes@...gle.com>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: khugepaged / firefox going wild in 3.18-rc

Hi Vlastimil,

On Fri, 07 Nov 2014, Vlastimil Babka wrote:
> Great, that's good news if I understand correctly, but ...

no "but ..."

> I suggested the commit to you for revert 1 day ago, and you say you
> can't reproduce it for 2 days already? That's a bit suspicious. Did

No, you suggested it yesterday during the day, and here in Japan the
next day is already over, so my feeling is two days ;-)

So all fine ;-)

> I'll prepare a debugging patch and send with instructions. Meanwhile
> you could send the /proc/zoneinfo contents? :)

When? Running which kernel? Anyway, with the current kernel (reverted
commit as before) I get the attached zoneinfo.

Thanks, and waiting for your patches ;-)

Norbert