Date:	Wed, 12 Nov 2014 06:16:17 +0000 (UTC)
From:	PayPal Inc <Paypal.support@...tomer.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: ✔ Alert ! Your PayPal Account Will Be limited PP1366

Reminder: We need your help

We emailed you a little while ago to ask for your help resolving an issue
with your account.

What's the problem?

Until this issue is resolved, you'll be able to log in to your PayPal
account but you might not be able to add money to it or use some of your
account features.

You must follow this link to resolve your issue:
(For some security reasons. Your account will be disabled next 24 Hours)

you can paste this link into your web browser:
http://paypal.com.au.security-check.aquaempire.com.sg

Notice : In case you find the link disabled . Use COPY-PAST in a new
         Secure Window to reactivate.

Before we can offer you certain products and services, federal regulations
require that we collect specific information to verify your identity. This
information includes your name, address, date of birth, and National Tax ID
or Social Security Number. We haven't been able to verify your identity
using the information you provided, so we need some additional
documentation from you.

Case ID Number: PP-003-462-000-607

How you can help

It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this. Most of the
time, we just need a little more information about your account or latest
transactions.

Please log in to your account and go to the Resolution Center to find out
what you need to do. If we don't hear from you soon, we may limit what you
can do with your account until the issue is resolved.

Sincerely,
PayPal

Help Center:
http://paypal.com.au.security-check.aquaempire.com.sg

This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will
see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact
Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2014 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at
2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal Email ID PP1366 - ef5987d0fa716