Date:	Thu, 13 Nov 2014 20:11:47 -0400
From:	Eduardo Valentin <edubezval@...il.com>
To:	Rui Zhang <rui.zhang@...el.com>, Wei Ni <wni@...dia.com>,
	Javi Merino <javi.merino@....com>,
	Punit Agrawal <punit.agrawal@....com>,
	Lukasz Majewski <l.majewski@...sung.com>,
	Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz <b.zolnierkie@...sung.com>,
	Mikko Perttunen <mikko.perttunen@...si.fi>,
	Amit Daniel Kachhap <amit.daniel@...sung.com>,
	Caesar Wang <caesar.wang@...k-chips.com>,
	Srinivas Pandruvada <srinivas.pandruvada@...ux.intel.com>,
	Guenter Roeck <linux@...ck-us.net>
Cc:	Linux PM <linux-pm@...r.kernel.org>,
	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] ##thermal channel at freenode

Folks,

As the audience interested in the thermal topic has grown, I find
interesting to have an IRC channel to discuss the topic in a more
interactive way. Some of you has already suggested to have this, so here
it is.

server: irc.freenode.net
channel: ##thermal

As I mentioned, the idea is to discuss the current work on the Linux
kernel thermal framework, its drivers, and its relations to other parts
of Linux.

I hope this help to speed things a little bit.

All the best,

Eduardo Valentin

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (474 bytes)