Date:	Tue, 2 Dec 2014 17:24:39 -0200
From:	Dâniel Fraga <fragabr@...il.com>
To:	"Paul E. McKenney" <paulmck@...ux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>,
Subject: Re: frequent lockups in 3.18rc4

On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 11:11:43 -0800
"Paul E. McKenney" <paulmck@...ux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

> OK.  I need to know exactly what version of the Linux kernel you are
> using.  3.18-rc7?  (I am not too worried about exactly which version
> you are using as long as I know which version it is.)

	Ok, I stopped bisecting and went back to 3.17.0 stock kernel.
I'm testing with 3.17.0 kernel because this one is the first to show
problems. If you want me to go to 3.18-rc7, just ask I can checkout
through git.

	Ps: my signature will reflect the kernel I'm using now ;)

--
Linux 3.17.0: Shuffling Zombie Juror
http://www.youtube.com/DanielFragaBR