Date:	Wed, 17 Dec 2014 00:07:46 -0500
From:	Theodore Ts'o <tytso@....edu>
To:	Al Viro <viro@...IV.linux.org.uk>
Cc:	nick <xerofoify@...il.com>, akpm@...ux-foundation.org,
	fabf@...net.be, sasha.levin@...cle.com,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Remove cramfs source code from mainline kernel?

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 02:46:02AM +0000, Al Viro wrote:

> a) learn to use line breaks
> b) what do we win from removing it?  If it starts becoming inconvenient to
> maintain, it might make sense to consider removal, but as it is...  What,
> somebody has slapped a couple of F-words in there?  "FIXME", that is...
>
> Al, seriously tempted to add
>
> /* FIXME.  FIXME.  FIXME.  DO NOT remove that comment - it serves
> a very important purpose by tormenting a certain fetishist */
>
> on top of a bunch of files in fs/*.c, just to see what effect will it have...

Al, in case you didn't know, Nick Krause has been banned from LKML for
being a troll[1][2][3].  A common troll tactic is to cc a few people
plus the mailing list from which he is banned, in the hopes that
people will get tricked into replying and quoting his original
message, thus evading the ban.

						- Ted

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/8/4/206
[2] http://lists.kernelnewbies.org/pipermail/kernelnewbies/2014-December/012934.html