Date:	Sat, 21 Mar 2015 00:24:23 -0400
From:	Morris Scott Niall <info@...rmiz.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello Dear

Hello Dear,

Hello my dear i know you will be very surprised to received this message
from me,how are you doing today,i hope you are fine.Anyway let me introduce
myself to you I am Engineer Scott Niall, am 47yrs old single,from Iceland
but i currently based in United kingdom (ENGLAND)I got your e-mail through
online searching,then i decided to contact you.Having said that,i want to
know you more, and I want to have a good relationship with you i hope you
don't mind.

E-mail me on this : morrisscott62@...oo.com
I will sent you some of my picture,
Thanks waiting for your respond soon.