Date:	Wed, 15 Apr 2015 08:34:02 +0100
From:	Steven Whitehouse <swhiteho@...hat.com>
To:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>,
	Bob Peterson <rpeterso@...hat.com>
CC:	cluster-devel <cluster-devel@...hat.com>,
Subject: Re: GFS2: Pull request (merge window)

Hi,

On 15/04/15 00:16, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Bob Peterson <rpeterso@...hat.com> wrote:
>> There's another that adds me as a GFS2 co-maintainer [...]
> So generally, when I start getting pull requests from different
> people, I'd like to see a previous separate heads-up or confirmation
> from the previous person just so that I'm not taken by surprise.
> Rather than this kind of "as part of the pull request, make the thing
> official".
>
> Yes, yes, I can see that you use the same script that Steven did, and
> I can see that you've been the main developer lately, but still..
>
> Anyway. Pulled.
>
>                       Linus

Thanks - I'm very much still here, keeping an eye on everything, looking
at all the patches and so forth, but not really writing any myself any
more, due to taking on a wider role recently. That doesn't mean that
GFS2 will have fewer developers though, and Bob has been working on it
pretty much right from the start too, so this should be a smooth transition,

Steve.