Date:	Thu, 28 May 2015 03:55:24 +0000
From:	Ramneek Mehresh <ramneek.mehresh@...escale.com>
To:	Guenter Roeck <linux@...ck-us.net>
CC:	Alan Stern <stern@...land.harvard.edu>,
	"linux-next@...r.kernel.org" <linux-next@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: Build errors in -next due to 'drivers:usb:fsl:Make fsl ehci drv
 an independent driver module'

Understood...apologies for the inconvenience caused. This problem comes when both
ehci_hcd and ehci_fsl are built as modules. Till now, only ehci-hcd was build as
module, and other drivers were built into it. I tested ehci_fsl as a module with ehci_hcd as build-in.

Now, there are two solutions for this.
1. export each function in ehci_hcd.c
2. I make ehci-fsl.c as built-in

Please suggest.