Date:	Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:25:20 +0200
From:	Jean Delvare <jdelvare@...e.de>
To:	Kashyap Desai <kashyap.desai@...gotech.com>
Cc:	Bjorn Helgaas <bhelgaas@...gle.com>,
	"Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@...too.org>,
	Adam Radford <aradford@...il.com>,
	Neela Syam Kolli <megaraidlinux@....com>,
	linux-scsi@...r.kernel.org, arkadiusz.bubala@...n-e.com,
	Matthew Garrett <matthew.garrett@...ula.com>,
	Sumit Saxena <sumit.saxena@...gotech.com>,
	Uday Lingala <uday.lingala@...gotech.com>,
	"PDL,MEGARAIDLINUX" <megaraidlinux.pdl@...gotech.com>,
	linux-pci@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	Myron Stowe <myron.stowe@...hat.com>
Subject: RE: megaraid_sas: "FW in FAULT state!!", how to get more debug
 output? [BKO63661]

Hi Kashyap,

Thanks for the patch. May I ask what tree it was based on? Linus'
latest? I am trying to apply it to the SLES 11 SP3 and SLES 12 kernel
trees (based on kernel v3.0 + a bunch of backports and v3.12
respectively) but your patch fails to apply in both cases. I'll try
harder but I don't know anything about the megaraid_sas code so I really
don't know where I'm going.

Does your patch depend on any other that may not be present in the SLES
11 SP3 and SLES 12 kernels?

Thanks,
Jean