Date:	Wed, 1 Jul 2015 15:50:09 +0800
From:	Teo En Ming <teo.en.ming@...il.com>
To:	yalin wang <yalin.wang2010@...il.com>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, Teo En Ming <teo.en.ming@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Singapore Government Hackers Have Hacked Into Teo En Ming's
 Computer Again

Dear Wang Yalin,

I am a targeted individual (TI), targeted by my own government, the
Singapore Government.

Hacking into targeted individuals' computers is standard operating
procedure (SOP) for every government in the world.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Singapore Citizen
1st July 2015 Wed 3:48 PM Singapore Time