Date:	Tue, 25 Aug 2015 22:58:13 +0530
From:	<>
To:	Recipients@...r.kernel.org
Subject: RE. LOAN ??

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr. Suman Raghu Sky Large Business Solution Private Limited. We give out loans to business people and individuals for just 2% interest rate.We give out local and international loans to any body all over the world. We give out loans via account transfer to whatever country you are. Contact us Via Email

AMOUNT GIVEN: We Give Out A  Minimum Amount Of  3,000.00 to A Maximum of 100,000.000 for any currency round the world.

We are not a bank and we do not require much documents. If you are interested in getting a loan from our company, contact us with the following details.
First Name:
Last Name:
Gender:
Country: