Date:	Thu, 1 Oct 2015 17:17:15 +0800
From:	Teo En Ming <teo.en.ming@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Cc:	Teo En Ming <teo.en.ming@...il.com>
Subject: Does Linux Kernel 4.3-rc3 Still Support Xen Project Dom0 and DomU?

Dear Linux Kernel developers,

Does the latest Linux Kernel 4.3-rc3 still support the open source Xen
virtualization dom0 and domU?

I have bought the following computer parts on 30th August 2015 at Sim
Lim Square to upgrade my 2 year-old home desktop computer.

1) Intel 5th Generation Core i7 5820K Processor (15MB L3 Cache, 3.3
GHz, 6 Cores, 12 Threads, LGA2011-V3 Socket, TDP 140W, Haswell-E)

2) MSI X99A SLI Krait Edition USB 3.1 Motherboard (Intel X99 Express
Chipset, LGA2011-V3 Socket, DDR4)

3) 8 GB Kingston DDR4 2133 MHz CL15 Computer Memory

4) Andyson AG-Series 650W 80Plus Silver Power Supply Unit (PSU)

5) Cooler Master Hyper 103 CPU Cooler (Heatsink Fan Assembly)

Total: SGD$1222.00

I have also bought Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit DVD OEM on 31st
August 2015 at SGD$153.00.

I have the intention to passthrough my Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6450 PCI
Express x16 display adapter to Windows 10 Home x64 HVM domU (ie.
virtual machine or guest operating system) using Xen VGA Passthrough.
I will be using the latest Linux distribution as the host operating
system. Hence I am wondering if the latest Linux Kernel 4.3-rc3 still
supports Xen dom0 and domU. I am able to download, configure,
build/compile and install my own Linux Kernel.

My new microprocessor, motherboard, and motherboard UEFI BIOS (as
mentioned above) all support Intel Virtualization Technology for
Directed I/O (VT-d).

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Subtle Denial of Medical Treatment by the Singapore Government for Mr.
Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Link: https://www.scribd.com/doc/258700156/Subtle-Denial-of-Medical-Treatment-by-the-Singapore-Government-for-Mr-Teo-En-Ming-Zhang-Enming
1st October 2015 Thursday 5:17 PM Singapore Time