Date:	Tue, 13 Oct 2015 00:19:48 +0300 (EEST)
From:	"Mrs Hayet Zara" <hayetzaara@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: PLS I NEED YOUR HELP

I am Mrs Zaara Heyet an oil-servicing equipment merchant, am writing this
mail to you with tears and love from my heart of charity work i could not
fulfill before the end of my days due to my present healness ,Please do
not think of this letter as one of those being sent around to ask for
money,I got your email id from our chambers of commerce while searching
for a reliable person to help me carry out this project.

I have an urgent and confidential business proposition involving transfer
of Nine Million $9,000.000.00 USD ,it will be of great benefit for both of
us especially you as my days are number on earth. I will give you more
details as regards this transaction as soon as you, reply me of your
interest via my personal E-mail: geldkantornl@....com , Thanks for your
interested .

WARNING!!WARNING!!
This winning notification is expected to be read and/or used only by the
individual(s) for whom it is intended.:**************