Date:	Mon, 9 Nov 2015 06:37:49 -0800
From:	Doug Anderson <dianders@...omium.org>
To:	Yunzhi Li <lyz@...k-chips.com>
Cc:	John Youn <John.Youn@...opsys.com>,
	Julius Werner <jwerner@...gle.com>,
	Dinh Nguyen <dinguyen@...nsource.altera.com>,
	"Kaukab, Yousaf" <yousaf.kaukab@...el.com>,
	"linux-usb@...r.kernel.org" <linux-usb@...r.kernel.org>,
	wulf <wulf@...k-chips.com>,
	Kever Yang <kever.yang@...k-chips.com>,
	caesar <caesar.wang@...k-chips.com>,
	Tao Huang <huangtao@...k-chips.com>,
	rockchip-discuss <rockchip-discuss@...omium.org>
Subject: Re: [RFC] usb: dwc2: hcd: fix split schedule issue

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 1:57 AM, Yunzhi Li <lyz@...k-chips.com> wrote:
> It seems that we are debugging two different issues, your new patch which
> rewrite
> the microframe scheduler doesn't resolve my problem. My patch fix chrome-os
> issue
> #46547 not related to the particular Microsoft keyboard any keyboard could
> be used
> to reproduce the issue.

As far as I can tell my microframe rewrite patch is totally a no-op
(it doesn't do anything useful at all).  I'll try to write some test
code showing why I think the old function is broken and why the new
one works, but my new version doesn't fix any known issues.

Whatever the problem is with the Microsoft keyboard is still unknown.
I'll try to dig into it more today.  I think I'm starting to
understand enough about how USB works that I might be able to make
sense of the analyzer trace now too.  I can also post a screenshot of
that...

-Doug