Date:	Sun, 08 Nov 2015 22:23:43 -0500 (EST)
From:	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>
To:	decui@...rosoft.com
Cc:	eric.dumazet@...il.com, dsa@...ulusnetworks.com,
	sixiao@...rosoft.com, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	haiyangz@...rosoft.com, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	devel@...uxdriverproject.org
Subject: Re: linux-next network throughput performance regression

From: Dexuan Cui <decui@...rosoft.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 03:11:35 +0000

I think the whole thing here is that you misinterpreted what Eric said.

He is not arguing that some regression did, or did not, happen.

He instead was making the basic statement about the fact that due to
the lack of paralellness a single stream TCP case is harder to
optimize for high speed NICs.

That is all.