Date:	Mon, 9 Nov 2015 12:44:20 -0800
From:	Greg KH <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
To:	Prem Kumar <prem.it.kumar@...il.com>
Cc:	kbuild test robot <lkp@...el.com>,
	Shivani Bhardwaj <shivanib134@...il.com>, kbuild-all@...org,
	andreas.dilger@...el.com, oleg.drokin@...el.com,
	lustre-devel@...ts.lustre.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	devel@...verdev.osuosl.org
Subject: Re: AnonHugePages Virtual Memory Commit bug

On Mon, Nov 09, 2015 at 02:08:01PM -0600, Prem Kumar wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Sorry to intervene and being rude and send this message directly to you folks.
> I have made several attempts to reach to linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org and my
> attempts have failed miserably and I have not be able make any progress on this
> issue I have had for months now.

<snip>

Please don't post html email, and then your message will go through to
linux-kernel with no problems.  Fix that and you should be fine.

But:

<snip>

> I feel this is a bug. I am at kernel: 2.6.32-431.17.1.el6.x86_64

Please ask for support from Red Hat who provides you with this kernel,
you are the one paying for that support, so please use it.  There's
nothing that the kernel community can do with a vendor-specific kernel,
especially one as old as this one.

good luck!

greg k-h