Date:	Sat, 14 Nov 2015 08:44:00 +0100
From:	Pavel Machek <pavel@....cz>
To:	Mark Brown <broonie@...nel.org>
Cc:	Charles Keepax <ckeepax@...nsource.wolfsonmicro.com>,
	lgirdwood@...il.com, perex@...ex.cz, tiwai@...e.de,
	patches@...nsource.wolfsonmicro.com, alsa-devel@...a-project.org,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: multi-codec support for arizona-ldo1 was Re: System with
 multiple arizona (wm5102) codecs

On Fri 2015-11-13 22:53:55, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 10:58:12PM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:

> > Ok. But I'd still like to get it working.
>
> So as I've been saying use the existing interfaces, or extend them as
> needed.

Obviously I'll need to use the existing interfaces, or extend them as
needed. I'd expect subsystem maintainer to know if the existing
interfaces are ok or what needs to be fixed, but it seems you either
don't know how your subsystem works, or are not willing to tell me.

Is there someone else I should talk to with respect to regulators-ALSA
interface?

Thanks,
									Pavel