Date:	Fri, 20 Nov 2015 10:32:34 +0100 (CET)
From:	Jiri Kosina <jikos@...nel.org>
To:	Simon Wood <simon@...gewell.org>
cc:	linux-input@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	Edwin <Edwin@...ds.nl>,
	Michal MalĂ˝ <madcatxster@...oid-pointer.net>,
	elias vanderstuyft <elias.vds@...il.com>,
	Benjamin Tissoires <benjamin.tissoires@...hat.com>,
	Dmitry Torokhov <dmitry.torokhov@...il.com>
Subject: Re: [Patch-V3 0/6] HID: Support for the Logitech G920 Wheel

On Thu, 19 Nov 2015, Simon Wood wrote:

> Patch-V3 tweaked as per Benjamin's and Dmitry's requests.
>
> This series of patches provide input support for the Logitech G920 gaming wheel.

This is now in hid.git#for-4.5/logitech.

Dmitry -- I've put the first patch into
	hid.git#for-dmitry/logitech-g920-merge-base

which is based on v4.3, and I then branched further for-4.5/logitech from
it in my tree.

So if you pull for-dmitry/logitech-g920-merge-base branch from my tree,
we're both fine and there would be no hassle no matter who merges with
Linus first.

Do you want me to send you a "proper" pull request? :)

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs