Date:	Tue, 5 Jan 2016 12:24:22 +0530
From:	Sudip Mukherjee <sudipm.mukherjee@...il.com>
To:	Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf@...hip.com>
Cc:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>,
Subject: Re: Linux 4.4-rc8

On Sun, Jan 03, 2016 at 05:33:21PM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> Normally, me doing an eighth release candidate means that there is
> some unresolved issue that still needs more time to get fixed. This
> time around, it just means that I want to make sure that everybody is
> back from the holidays and there isn't anything pending, and that
> people have time to get their merge window pull requests all lined up.
> No excuses about how you didn't have time to get things done by the
> time the merge window opened, now..
>
> So it's in all the usual places, and it's pretty small. It's about
> half drivers (mostly network drivers, but some rdma stuff and a
> smattering of small other changes), with the rest being arch updates
> (mainly sparc, arm), some general networking code, and some crypto
> fixes.
>
> But it's all really pretty small. Which is as it should be, with
> holidays and just being late in the release cycle.
>
> Expect final 4.4 next weekend, unless something very unexpected happens.

Hi Chris,
tilepro allmodconfig build is broken in 4.4-rc8. build log is at:
https://travis-ci.org/sudipm-mukherjee/linux-test/jobs/100093553

Is it possible to send a final pull request to Linus for final 4.4 with
the commit f8f98103a751 ("tile: provide CONFIG_PAGE_SIZE_64KB etc for tilepro")

regards
sudip