Date:	Mon, 11 Jan 2016 20:09:33 +0100
From:	Shamik <max@...mikbasu.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Any Web Designing Work?

Hi,

My name is Shamik and I came across your email while looking for some niche business names on google.

I am an experienced php, wordpress, magento and frontend programmer. I am looking for some project/ work at the moment preferably on a long term basis.

I have recently started a small startup with a group of designers and developers to be able to handle wide array of projects and a faster delivery time.

Please let me know if you have any requirement for a responsive web design, eCommerce, web application, website management/maintenance or may be looking to outsource a project.

Also please let me know if you want to see my portfolio.

Regards,
Shamik Basu
Kolkata, India
skype id: lucas.kent
Development, wordpress, Magento, PHP, Design

P.S: This is not a spam email, i didn't find you though any purchased list. I genuinely came across your email though google while looking for some websites. But if you would prefer not to receive any further email from me in the future, please reply to this message with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.