Date:	Thu, 28 Jan 2016 08:33:10 +0000
From:	BintouSawadogo <bintousawadogo4@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: CONFIDENCE RESPOND

Boa bank plc
PO Box 8500
Strand Burkina Faso
OUAGA 1bf

Good Day,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business
relationship with you, I know this message will sounds very strange to
you, but I have no choice than to risk my life to choose a stranger
like you I have never seen you before or meeting with you. I received
encouraging information about you and how trusts worthy you are. I am
delighted with such useful information. I am Audit and Accounts
Foreign Operations Manager of Banque Groupe of Africa Burkina (BOA)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

We live in a global world today, and with the help of internet
technology one can easily communicate with one another all around the
world without knowing him or she in person, what matters will be the
trust and the Information’s you got about the person. In this case we
can understand our self and work like one family.

I want to transfer US$7.2Million to your bank account. The fund
belongs to our deceased customer who died with his entire family In
Crash, leaving nobody for the claim and as such, I decided to contact
you to enable us claim these fund. Your share is 40% while 60% for me.
This transaction is 100% risk free.

Contact me for more details.
Thank you for your time and attention.

Best Regards,