Date:	Sat, 13 Feb 2016 12:17:26 +0100
From:	"Mr. Michael Khan" <projectcommittee@...em.net>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Supply Of Your Products

Good day,

Please Can you furnish me in full details about the standard of your
products.I will appreciate it more if you can give me with details
specification / price lists to avoid making a wrong choice of products.

I am a West Africa Union Project Accredited commission Agent and i am
looking for manufacturers whose product is of good quality. I need
different kinds of Product and you can reach me for effective and
efficient business at my email address. (michaelkhan1@...oo.com)

I am looking forward to read your response.

Thank you for your cooperation

Regards,

Mr.Michael Khan.