Date:	Thu, 18 Feb 2016 10:16:27 -1000
From:	Jean-Denis Girard <jd.girard@...nux.pf>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Cc:	linux-rt-users@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Fix preempt-rt on AT91

Hi Alexandre,

Le 16/01/2016 16:23, Alexandre Belloni a écrit :
> Preemp-rt on at91 has multiple issues:

I'd like to use Linux RT on a Acme Arietta (AT91SAM9G25). I tried
4.4.1-rt6, but it does not boot, I get absolutely no message on the
debug port interface. I'm a complete newbie on Linux RT, so I may well
have done something wrong, but the same kernel config without
CONFIG_PREEMPT_RT runs fine.

I'm a bit confused about what is needed for running 4.4.1-rt6 on this
board: it seems some of your patches got merged, could you please
clarify the situation? Are there some peripherals not supported (I
mainly need ADC and PWM)?

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                Systèmes   Linux   en   Polynésie   française
http://www.sysnux.pf/ Tél: +689 40.50.10.40 / GSM: +689 87.79.75.27