Date:	Mon, 22 Feb 2016 09:49:06 -0600
From:	Adam Ford <aford173@...il.com>
To:	Bin Liu <b-liu@...com>
Cc:	Felipe Balbi <balbi@...nel.org>,
	Pali Rohár <pali.rohar@...il.com>,
	Tony Lindgren <tony@...mide.com>,
	joerg Reisenweber <joerg@...nmoko.org>,
	linux-usb@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-omap@...r.kernel.org,
	Ivaylo Dimitrov <ivo.g.dimitrov.75@...il.com>,
	Sebastian Reichel <sre@...nel.org>,
	Aaro Koskinen <aaro.koskinen@....fi>,
	Pavel Machek <pavel@....cz>, Nishanth Menon <nm@...com>
Subject: Re: Nokia N900: musb is in wrong state after boot

For what it's worth, I tried running the MUSB via the twl4030 on
Linux-Next (I don't remember which snapshot), and it was broken for me
on a DM3730 (OMAP 3630), but Kernel 4.4.2 worked.  Are you using
Linux-Next or one of the stable kernels?

I can try again later this week with a newer linux-next when I have
more time to see if it's still there.  Once I realized the stable
kernel worked, I stoped since I was just testing some device tree
stuff.

adam