Date:	Sat, 20 Feb 2016 15:46:51 -0600
From:	MichaelJones <mjones@...nemail.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Please respond immediately

--
Greeting to you.

My name is Mr.Michael Jones. I work in a bank in the United Kingdom.. I
will need your assistance in this business transaction. I would need
your assistance in applying for the next of kin to my Late customer, who
died of a kidney failure after years of struggling with the disease. He
was a wealthy Business man who deposited a huge amount in our bank. He
died without any registered next of kin as he was a divorcee and had no
child. On your confirmation of this message and indicating your
interest, I will furnish you with more details. Please endeavor to
provide me the following in your reply:

1.Your Full Name:
2.Your Contact Address:
3.Your Profession:
4.Your Age:
5.Your Phone:

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Michael Jones