Date:	Thu, 3 Mar 2016 11:00:54 +0800
From:	Jianyu Zhan <nasa4836@...il.com>
To:	joe@...ches.com, LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: about get_maintainer.pl not showing the original author of the
 modified code

Hi, Joe,

recently in this patch https://lkml.org/lkml/2016/3/2/281,

I found the original author of the modified code was not
suggested as a patch reviewer.

This surprised me at first.  But later I realized that it is not trivial
to define "original author", since the last modification might be
just code polishing.  To dig out the original author, we might need
go up the commit history and git must be equipped with ability of pattern
recognization to analyze code.

What do you think?

Regards,
Jianyu Zhan