Date:	Fri, 4 Mar 2016 16:17:16 +0100
From:	Andreas Ziegler <andreas.ziegler@....de>
To:	David Howells <dhowells@...hat.com>
Cc:	Tadeusz Struk <tadeusz.struk@...el.com>,
	Herbert Xu <herbert@...dor.apana.org.au>,
	Valentin Rothberg <valentinrothberg@...il.com>,
	linux-crypto@...r.kernel.org, linux-security-module@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Left-over select to PUBLIC_KEY_ALGO_RSA

Hi David,

your patch "akcipher: Move the RSA DER encoding check to the crypto
layer" showed up in linux-next today as commit d43de6c780a8 (that is,
next-20160304).

It removes the CONFIG_PUBLIC_KEY_ALGO_RSA option, but does leave one
reference to it in place inside security/integrity/Kconfig, in the
definition of CONFIG_INTEGRITY_ASYMMETRIC_KEYS.

As the corresponding option is gone, the select statement can safely be
removed. Should I prepare a simple patch for that?

I detected this by using scripts/checkkconfigsymbols on today's and
yesterday's linux-next trees (i.e., "./scripts/checkkconfigsymbols.py -d
next-20160303..next-20160304").

Best regards,

Andreas