Date:	Wed, 6 Apr 2016 10:14:36 +0200
From:	Ulf Hansson <ulf.hansson@...aro.org>
To:	Yangbo Lu <yangbo.lu@....com>, Scott Wood <scott.wood@....com>
Cc:	"devicetree@...r.kernel.org" <devicetree@...r.kernel.org>,
	"linux-arm-kernel@...ts.infradead.org"
	<linux-arm-kernel@...ts.infradead.org>,
	"linuxppc-dev@...ts.ozlabs.org" <linuxppc-dev@...ts.ozlabs.org>,
	"linux-clk@...r.kernel.org" <linux-clk@...r.kernel.org>,
	"linux-i2c@...r.kernel.org" <linux-i2c@...r.kernel.org>,
	"iommu@...ts.linux-foundation.org" <iommu@...ts.linux-foundation.org>,
	linux-mmc <linux-mmc@...r.kernel.org>,
	Rob Herring <robh+dt@...nel.org>,
	Russell King <linux@....linux.org.uk>,
	Jochen Friedrich <jochen@...am.de>,
	Joerg Roedel <joro@...tes.org>,
	Claudiu Manoil <claudiu.manoil@...escale.com>,
	Bhupesh Sharma <bhupesh.sharma@...escale.com>,
	Zhao Qiang <qiang.zhao@...escale.com>,
	Kumar Gala <galak@...eaurora.org>,
	Santosh Shilimkar <ssantosh@...nel.org>,
	Yang-Leo Li <leoyang.li@....com>,
	Xiaobo Xie <xiaobo.xie@....com>
Subject: Re: [v7, 0/5] Fix eSDHC host version register bug

>> I was about to queue this for next, when I noticed that checkpatch is
>> complaining/warning lots about these patches. Can you please a round of
>> checkpatch and fix what makes sense.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Uffe
>
> [Lu Yangbo-B47093] Sorry about this, Uffe...

No worries!

> Should I ignore the warnings that update MAINTAINERS?

drivers/soc/fsl/guts.c isn't part of the MAINTAINERS file, it should be.

I also realize that the FREESCALE QUICC ENGINE LIBRARY section
drivers/soc/fsl/qe/* also need an active maintainer, as it's currently
orphan.

Perhaps we should have create a new section for drivers/soc/fsl/*
instead that covers all of the above? Maybe you or Scott are
interested to pick it up?

I also noted that, "include/linux/fsl/" isn't present in MAINTAINERS,
please add that as well.

> Regarding the 'undocumented' warning, I will added a patch updates doc before all the patches, Ok?

Yes, good!

> Thanks a lot :)

Kind regards
Uffe