Date:	Thu, 7 Apr 2016 22:59:23 +0100
From:	"Mrs. Hayati Al-Mashood" <as1@...tudios.onmicrosoft.com>
To:	Recipients <as1@...tudios.onmicrosoft.com>
Subject: Greetings My Dear Friend

Greetings My Dear Friend

I had no other means to contact you for this business transaction other than through email. I am sorry if you will be offended by my message. I am Mrs. Hayati Al-Mashood the Head of Accounting Audit Department of Empire Bank here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I discovered a sum of $25.5 Million USD in an account that belongs to one of our foreign deceased customers who died of heart attack here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and he was from your country. Our bank has been waiting for any of his relatives to come to claim the money but nobody has done that SINCE 2010.

I seek your consent as my foreign business partner in this transaction to present you as the next of kin/Beneficiary to the deceased,so that the funds will be released to you because, you fit in to stand as the next of kin of our late client because you have the same last name as our late client and am sure that the $25.5 Million USD will be released to you and we share 50% for you, 50% for me

Get back to me with your Full names and direct telephone numbers for more details

Best Regards
Mrs. Hayati Al-Mashood