Date:	Sat, 9 Apr 2016 16:08:08 +0000 (UTC)
From:	Paul Lukas <paulluk70@...il.com>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Hello....!!

PEASE URGENT RESPONSE,

I am Dr Paul Lukas,the Audit and Account Manager (A.D.B)Bank in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,west africa

I have a business transaction for you.In my department i discovered an abandoned Sum of US$10.2 Million Dollars.In an account that belongs to one of our late foreign customer who died on Air crash with his family member. ever Since he died,Nobody to claim the left over balance in the account.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to seek your assistance to present you as his business associate for my bank to transfer the funds to your account.

If you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve this transfer of the balance $10.2 Million Dollars to your account.
the fund will be share 50-50%. by both of us

if you are capable to handle this transaction please furnish me the following information for more details.

Full names:...
Country:..
Your pravite phone number:...
Your Age/Sex:..