Date:	Thu, 14 Apr 2016 21:41:20 +0530
From:	<office13@...1m.eu.ai>
To:	Recipients <office13@...1m.eu.ai>
Subject: Reliable business partner needed

Compliments,

I got your contact from the International business directory and
Industry and I decided to contact you directly for an investment with
you in my company if you can understand English and Malaysia Language
(Malay). Our company is into production of Pharmaceutical products and
Animal Vaccines.

There are some materials that my company needs from Malaysia for
research and development of its anti HIV therapy, Hypertension,
Parkinson, Disease, Rest legs syndrome, stroke.
We have been purchasing the materials from Mexico in North America but
it is very scarce now and we got somebody in Malaysia who is selling
same product but we are having problem with the owner of the products
because of one Dr. Reahan Ibrahim who introduced him to us has betrayed
us in our first business transaction and now we are having a language
barrier with the local dealer.

Please take out a moment of your very busy schedule to respond back for
more details. via my email id : pedro-juca@...mail.com

Regards,
Dr Pedro Juca