Date:	Tue, 24 May 2016 05:23:08 +1000
From:	Dave Airlie <airlied@...il.com>
To:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc:	Dave Airlie <airlied@...ux.ie>,
Subject: Re: [git pull] drm for v4.7

On 24 May 2016 at 05:20, Dave Airlie <airlied@...il.com> wrote:
> On 24 May 2016 at 04:59, Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org> wrote:
>> On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 11:41 PM, Dave Airlie <airlied@...ux.ie> wrote:
>>>
>>> Here's the main drm pull request for 4.7, it's been
>>> a busy one, and I've been a bit more distracted in
>>> real life this merge window.
>>
>> Hmm.
>>
>> I pulled this, but I think I'll have to unpull again.
>>
>> Neither the diffstat not the shortlog match what you sent me. There's
>> four extra commits at the top that aren't mentioned:
>>
>>   Dave Airlie (3):
>>       drm/edid: move displayid tiled block parsing into separate function.
>>       drm/edid: move displayid validation to it's own function.
>>       drm/edid: add displayid detailed 1 timings to the modelist. (v1.1)
>>
>>   Tomas Bzatek (1):
>>       drm/displayid: Iterate over all DisplayID blocks
>>
>> was that intentional? What happened? Are those commits meant to be
>> merged, or are they wrong? They _look_ ok, but dammit, according to
>> your message they shouldn't be there.
>
> Okay they are meant to be in there, I just had them on my merge list,
> remembered I hadn't merged them, but had generated a pull request earlier
> to edit for you and forgot to regenerate it. I'll follow up with a new
> pull request
> if you like just to keep things straight.
>
> The "extern C" warnings were one of the patches Arnd sent, I'll follow up with
> those today.

Updated pull request:

The following changes since commit 44549e8f5eea4e0a41b487b63e616cb089922b99:

  Linux 4.6-rc7 (2016-05-08 14:38:32 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/linux drm-next

for you to fetch changes up to a39ed680bddb1ead592e22ed812c7e47286bfc03:

  drm/edid: add displayid detailed 1 timings to the modelist. (v1.1)
(2016-05-23 11:35:31 +1000)

Akash Goel (4):
      drm/i915: Fixup the free space logic in ring_prepare
      drm/i915: Macros to convert PM time interval values to microseconds
      drm/i915: Correct the i915_frequency_info debugfs output
      drm/i915/bxt: Explicitly clear the Turbo control register

Alan (1):
      drm/gma500/mdfld_dsi: remove bogus if check

Alex Dai (2):
      drm/i915/guc: Support GuC SKL v6.1
      drm/i915/guc: drop cached copy of 'wq_head'

Alex Deucher (42):
      drm/amd/powerplay: fix stutter setup in mclk level init
      drm/amdgpu: add new CG flag for ROM clockgating
      drm/amdgpu/gfx: add proper CG flags for fiji
      drm/amdgpu/sdma: add proper CG flags for fiji
      drm/amdgpu/common: add proper CG flags for fiji
      drm/amdgpu/gmc: add proper CG flags for fiji
      drm/amdgpu/gfx8: rename send_serdes_cmd
      drm/amdgpu/gfx: adjust gfx_v8_0_send_serdes_cmd for ST
      drm/amdgpu: add a new set of rlc function pointers
      drm/amdgpu/gfx: rework fiji cg functions so they can be shared
      drm/amdgpu: enable gfx clockgating for CZ
      drm/amdgpu: enable gfx clockgating for ST (v2)
      drm/amdgpu/vi: rename fiji cg functions
      drm/amdgpu: enable gmc clockgating for CZ
      drm/amdgpu: enable gmc clockgating for ST
      drm/amdgpu/sdma: rename fiji cg functions
      drm/amdgpu: enable sdma clockgating on CZ
      drm/amdgpu: enable sdma clockgating on ST
      drm/amd: add DCE 11.2 register headers
      drm/amdgpu: add ELM/BAF asic types
      drm/amdgpu: add ELM/BAF DCE11 configs (v2)
      drm/amdgpu: use defines for CRTCs and AMFT blocks
      drm/amdgpu: bump the afmt limit for CZ, ST, Polaris
      drm/amdgpu: update atombios.h (v2)
      drm/amdgpu/atom: add SetDCEClock helper
      drm/amdgpu/atom: add support for new SetPixelClock table
      drm/amdgpu/atom: add support for new DIGxEncoderControl cmd table
      drm/amdgpu/atom: add support for new UNIPHYTransmitterContol cmd table
      drm/amdgpu: add ELM/BAF support to dce_v11_0_pick_pll (v2)
      drm/amdgpu/dce11: update pll programming for ELM/BAF
      drm/amdgpu/dce11: add dce clock setting for ELM/BAF
      drm/amdgpu: add an interface to get gfx constants from atombios
      drm/amd/powerplay: fix copy paste error in error message
      drm/powerplay: add missing clockgating callback for tonga
      drm/amdgpu/fiji: set UVD CG state when enabling UVD DPM (v2)
      drm/amdgpu/uvd6: add bypass support for fiji (v3)
      drm/amdgpu: use drm_mode_vrefresh() rather than mode->vrefresh
      drm/amdgpu: fetch cu_info once at init
      drm/amdgpu: add missing licenses on a couple of files
      drm/amdgpu/dce11: don't share PLLs on Polaris
      drm/amdgpu: Support DRM_MODE_PAGE_FLIP_ASYNC (v2)
      drm/amdgpu/dce11: fix audio offset for asics with >7 audio pins

Alexandre Courbot (1):
      drm/nouveau/devinit/gf100: make devinit on resume safer

Alexey Brodkin (9):
      drm: Rename drm_connector_unplug_all() to drm_connector_unregister_all()
      drm: Introduce drm_connector_register_all() helper
      drm: atmel_hldc: Use generic drm_connector_register_all() helper
      drm: rcar-du: Use generic drm_connector_register_all() helper
      drm: Add DT bindings documentation for ARC PGU display controller
      MAINTAINERS: Add maintainer for ARC PGU display controller
      arc: axs10x - add support of ARC PGU
      drm/arcpgu: use dedicated memory area for frame buffer
      ARC: [axs10x] Specify reserved memory for frame buffer

Ander Conselvan de Oliveira (29):
      drm/i915: Move shared dpll code to a new file
      drm/i915: Move ddi shared dpll code to intel_dpll_mgr.c
      drm/i915: Split intel_get_shared_dpll() into smaller functions
      drm/i915: Store a direct pointer to shared dpll in intel_crtc_state
      drm/i915: Move shared dpll struct definitions to separate header file
      drm/i915: Move shared dpll function prototypes to intel_dpll_mgr.h
      drm/i915: Use a table to initilize shared dplls
      drm/i915: Refactor platform specifics out of intel_get_shared_dpll()
      drm/i915: Move HSW/BDW pll selection logic to intel_dpll_mgr.c
      drm/i915: Move SKL/KLB pll selection logic to intel_dpll_mgr.c
      drm/i915: Move BXT pll configuration logic to intel_dpll_mgr.c
      drm/i915: Manage HSW/BDW LCPLLs with the shared dpll interface
      drm/i915: Make SKL/KBL DPLL0 managed by the shared dpll code
      drm/i915: Wait for vblank in i9xx_disable_crtc() for gen 2 only
      drm/i915: Remove checks for cloned config with LVDS in dpll code
      drm/i915: Merge ironlake_get_refclk() into its only caller
      drm/i915: Fold intel_ironlake_limit() into clock computation function
      drm/i915: Call g4x_find_best_dpll() directly from ILK+ code
      drm/i915: Simplify ironlake reduced clock logic a bit
      drm/i915: Don't calculate a new clock in ILK+ code if it is already set
      drm/i915: Remove PCH type checks from ironlake_crtc_compute_clock()
      drm/i915: Simplify ironlake_crtc_compute_clock() CPU eDP case
      drm/i915: Pass crtc_state->dpll directly to ->find_dpll()
      drm/i915: Move fp divisor calculation into ironlake_compute_dpll()
      drm/i915: Merge ironlake_compute_clocks() and
ironlake_crtc_compute_clock()
      drm/i915: Split CHV and VLV specific crtc_compute_clock() hooks
      drm/i915: Split i8xx_crtc_compute_clock()
      drm/i915: Split g4x_crtc_compute_clock()
      drm/i915: Split PNV version of crtc_compute_clock()

Andrey Grodzovsky (1):
      drm/amdgpu: Set PFLIP_SUBMITTED for crtc after address update

Andrzej Hajda (28):
      drm/exynos: fix adjusted_mode pointer in exynos_plane_mode_set
      drm/exynos: build fbdev code conditionally
      drm/exynos/hdmi: clock code re-factoring
      drm/exynos/hdmi: constify global variables
      drm/exynos/hdmi: use array specifier for HDMI-PHY configurations
      drm/exynos/hdmi: code cleanup
      drm/exynos/hdmi: stop programming registers with default values
      dt-bindings: exynos_hdmi: add bindings for Exynos5433 variant
      drm/exynos/hdmi: add Exynos5433 support
      dt-bindings: video: add PCLK clock entry to exynos5433-decon
      dt-bindings: video: exynos5433-decon: add bindings for DECON-TV
      drm/exynos/hdmi: fix PHY configuration sequence
      drm/exynos/hdmi: add PHY power off signal handling
      drm/exynos/hdmi: add core reset code
      drm/exynos/hdmi: remove registry dump
      drm/exynos/decon5433: fix DECON standalone update
      drm/exynos/decon5433: reset decon on start
      drm/exynos/decon5433: do not protect window in plane disable
      drm/exynos: add helper to get crtc from pipe
      drm/exynos: add support for pipeline clock to the framework
      drm/exynos/decon5433: enable HDMI-PHY before configuring DECON
      drm/exynos/mixer: enable HDMI-PHY before configuring MIXER
      drm/exynos: convert clock_enable crtc callback to pipeline clock
      drm/exynos/hdmi: expose HDMI-PHY clock as pipeline clock
      drm/exynos/decon5433: handle vblank in vblank interrupt
      drm/exynos/decon5433: do not use unnecessary software trigger
      drm/exynos: fix cancel page flip code
      drm/exynos/decon5433: fix trigger configuration

Archit Taneja (7):
      drm: bridge/dw-hdmi: Remove pre_enable/post_disable dummy funcs
      drm/msm/dsi: Fix regulator API abuse
      drm/msm/edp: Drop regulator_set_voltage call
      drm/msm/mdp4: Don't manage DSI PLL regulators in MDP driver
      drm/msm/hdmi: Prevent gpio_free related kernel warnings
      drm/msm: Centralize connector registration/unregistration
      drm/msm: Drop load/unload drm_driver ops

Arindam Nath (3):
      drm/radeon: add support for loading new UVD fw
      drm/radeon: handle more than 10 UVD sessions
      drm/amdgpu: handle more than 10 UVD sessions (v2)

Arnd Bergmann (8):
      drm: rcar-du: Clarify vsp dependency
      drm/layerscape: reduce excessive stack usage
      drm/exynos: fix error handling in exynos_drm_subdrv_open
      drm/fsl-dcu: add COMMON_CLK dependency
      drm: msm: remove unused variable
      drm/sti: include linux/seq_file.h where needed
      drm: mediatek: fixup drm_gem_object_lookup API change
      drm: remove unused dev variables

Arun Siluvery (1):
      drm/i915/guc: reset GuC and retry on firmware load failure

Bas Nieuwenhuizen (1):
      drm/radeon: Allow setting shader registers using DMA/COPY packet3 on SI.

Ben Skeggs (44):
      drm/nouveau: rename nouveau_drm.h to nouveau_drv.h
      drm/nouveau/core: add top plumbing
      drm/nouveau/top: initial implementation
      drm/nouveau/top/gk104: initial implementation
      drm/nouveau/mc: rename struct nvkm_mc_intr to nvkm_mc_map
      drm/nouveau/mc: add helper function to handle device reset
      drm/nouveau/mc: allow for local definition of reset bits
      drm/nouveau/mc: implement support for PTOP reset info
      drm/nouveau/mc: implement support for PTOP interrupt routing
      drm/nouveau/mc/gk104: define reset masks + intr cleanup
      drm/nouveau/mc/gf100: define reset masks + intr cleanup
      drm/nouveau/mc/gt215: define reset masks + intr cleanup
      drm/nouveau/mc/g98: define reset masks + intr cleanup
      drm/nouveau/mc/g84: define reset masks + intr cleanup
      drm/nouveau/mc/nv50: define reset masks + intr cleanup
      drm/nouveau/mc/nv17: define reset masks + intr cleanup
      drm/nouveau/mc/nv11: define reset masks + intr cleanup
      drm/nouveau/mc/nv04: define reset masks + intr cleanup
      drm/nouveau/core: remove pmc_enable argument from subdev ctor
      drm/nouveau/fifo/gk104-: use device info from top subdev
      drm/nouveau/fifo/gk104-: subclass func
      drm/nouveau/fifo/gk104-: abstract mmu fault data structures
      drm/nouveau/fifo/gk104-: implement support for PTOP fault info
      drm/nouveau/fifo/gk104-: identify mmu engine ids for host faults
      drm/nouveau/fifo/gm107-: remove engines from mmu engine mapping array
      drm/nouveau/gr/gf100-: remove hardcoded idle_timeout values
      drm/nouveau/gr/gf100-: rename magic_not_rop_nr to screen_tile_row_offset
      drm/nouveau/gr/gf100-: abstract fetching rop count
      drm/nouveau/gr/gm200: make generate_main() static
      drm/nouveau/gr/gm200: move some code into init_gpc_mmu() hook
      drm/nouveau/gr/gm200: modify the mask when copying mmu settings from fb
      drm/nouveau/gr/gm200-: rop count == ltc count
      drm/nouveau/gr/gm200-: fix bad hardcoding of a max-tpcs-per-gpc value
      drm/nouveau/fb: allow chipset-specific actions for oneinit()
      drm/nouveau/fb/gf100-: allocate mmu debug buffers
      drm/nouveau/fb/gk20a,gm20b: setup mmu debug buffer registers at init()
      drm/nouveau/fb/gm200: setup mmu debug buffer registers at init()
      drm/nouveau/bios/pll: prevent oops when limits table can't be parsed
      drm/nouveau/bios/pll: check BIT table version before trying to parse it
      drm/nouveau/gr/gk104-: move rop_active_fbps init to nonctx
      drm/nouveau/gr/gk104-: share implementation of ppc exception init
      drm/nouveau/gr/gm107-: fix touching non-existent ppcs in attrib cb setup
      drm/nouveau/core: recognise GM108 chipsets
      drm/nouveau/gr/gf100-: fix race condition in fecs/gpccs ucode

Bhuvanchandra DV (1):
      drm/panel: simple: Add support for TPK U.S.A. LLC Fusion 7" and
10.1" panels

Bjørn Mork (1):
      drm/i915: fix deadlock on lid open

Boris Brezillon (11):
      drm: atmel-hlcdc: add a ->cleanup_fb() operation
      drm: atmel-hlcdc: support asynchronous atomic commit operations
      drm: atmel-hlcdc: fix connector and encoder types
      drm: atmel-hlcdc: remove leftovers from atomic mode setting migration
      drm: atmel-hlcdc: support extended timing ranges on sama5d4 and sama5d2
      drm: atmel-hlcdc: move output mode selection in CRTC implementation
      drm: atmel-hlcdc: rework the output code to support drm bridges
      drm: atmel-hlcdc: check display mode validity in crtc->mode_fixup()
      drm: atmel-hlcdc: route DMA accesses through AHB interfaces
      drm/panel: simple: Set appropriate mode type
      drm/panel: simple: Remove useless drm_mode_set_name()

CK Hu (3):
      dt-bindings: drm/mediatek: Add Mediatek display subsystem dts binding
      drm/mediatek: Add DRM Driver for Mediatek SoC MT8173.
      drm/mediatek: Add DSI sub driver

Carlos Palminha (1):
      drm: Add support of ARC PGU display controller

Chris Wilson (58):
      drm/i915/csr: Allow matching unknown HW steppings with generic firmware
      drm/i915: Codify our assumption that the Global GTT is <= 4GiB
      drm/i915: Tidy aliasing_gtt_bind_vma()
      drm/i915: Rename __force_wake_get to __force_wake_auto
      drm/i915: Exit cherryview_irq_handler() after one pass
      drm/i915: Add struct_mutex locking for debugs/i915_gem_framebuffer
      drm/i915: Show PCI power state under debugfs/i915_runtime_pm_status
      drm/i915/ddi: Silence compiler warning for unknown output type
      drm/i915/shrinker: Account for unshrinkable unbound pages
      mm/vmap: Add a notifier for when we run out of vmap address space
      drm/i915/shrinker: Hook up vmap allocation failure notifier
      drm/i915/shrinker: Refactor common uninterruptible locking
      drm/i915: Include engine->last_submitted_seqno in GPU error state
      drm/i915: On GPU reset, set the HWS breadcrumb to the last seqno
      drm/i915: Remove unneeded drm_device pointer from intel_ring_init_seqno()
      drm/i915: Move the hw semaphore initialisation from GEM to the engine
      drm/i915: Refactor gen8 semaphore offset calculation
      drm/i915: Reset semaphore page for gen8
      drm/i915: Reset engine->last_submitted_seqno
      drm/i915: Apply a mb between emitting the request and hangcheck
      drm/i915: Simplify check for idleness in hangcheck
      drm/i915: Remove forcewake dance from seqno/irq barrier on legacy gen6+
      drm/i915: Separate out the seqno-barrier from engine->get_seqno
      drm/i915: Harden detection of missed interrupts
      drm/i915: Use simplest form for flushing the single cacheline in the HWS
      drm/i915: Replace manual barrier() with READ_ONCE() in HWS accessor
      drm/i915/dmabuf: Tighten struct_mutex for unmap_dma_buf
      drm/i915: Consolidate common error handling in
intel_pin_and_map_ringbuffer_obj
      drm/i915: Refactor duplicate object vmap functions
      drm/i915/shrinker: Restrict vmap purge to objects with vmaps
      drm,i915: Introduce drm_malloc_gfp()
      drm/i915: Avoid allocating a vmap arena for a single page
      drm/i915/userptr: Flush cancellations before mmu-notifier
invalidate returns
      drm/i915/userptr: Hold mmref whilst calling get-user-pages
      drm/i915/userptr: Store i915 backpointer for i915_mm_struct
      drm/i915: Force clean compilation with -Werror
      drm/i915: Disentangle i915_drv.h includes
      drm/i915: Add GEM debugging Kconfig option
      drm/i915: Hide the atomic_read(reset_counter) behind a helper
      drm/i915: Simplify checking of GPU reset_counter in display pageflips
      drm/i915: Tighten reset_counter for reset status
      drm/i915: Store the reset counter when constructing a request
      drm/i915: Simplify reset_counter handling during atomic modesetting
      drm/i915: Prevent leaking of -EIO from i915_wait_request()
      drm/i915: Suppress error message when GPU resets are disabled
      drm/i915: Prevent machine death on Ivybridge context switching
      drm/i915: Force ringbuffers to not be at offset 0
      drm/i915: Move the mb() following release-mmap into release-mmap
      drm/i915: Split out !RCS legacy context switching
      drm/i915: Reorganise legacy context switch to cope with late failure
      drm/i915: Late request cancellations are harmful
      drm: Release driver references to handle before making it available again
      drm/i915: Avoid stalling on pending flips for legacy cursor updates
      drm/i915/shrinker: Only report objects with extra pinned pages as pinned
      drm/i915/shrinker: Report "unevictable" pages
      drm/i915/shrinker: Only shmemfs objects are backed by swap
      drm: Remove unused drm_device from drm_gem_object_lookup()
      drm: Avoid connector reference imbalance on error path

Christian König (33):
      drm/amdgpu: drop the GTT power of two limit
      drm/amdgpu: change parameter passing in the VM code
      drm/amdgpu: use BO pages instead of GART array
      drm/amdgpu: remove GART page addr array
      drm/amdgpu: optionally enable GART debugfs file
      drm/amdgpu: merge VM manager and VM context ID structure
      drm/amdgpu: use a sync object for VMID fences v2
      drm/amdgpu: add a fence after the VM flush
      drm/amdgpu: reuse VMIDs already assigned to a process
      drm/amdgpu: use max_dw in ring_init
      drm/amdgpu: reduce the ring size for GFX
      drm/amdgpu: reduce the ring size for SDMA
      drm/amdgpu: use the ring name for debugfs (v2)
      drm/amdgpu: fix the coding style in amdgpu_ring.c
      drm/ttm: don't wait for BO on initial allocation
      drm/ttm: remove use_ticket parameter from ttm_bo_reserve
      drm/ttm: remove lazy parameter from ttm_bo_wait
      drm/ttm: remove unused validation sequence
      drm/ttm: add optional LRU removal callback v2
      drm/ttm: implement LRU add callbacks v2
      drm/amdgpu: group BOs by log2 of the size on the LRU v2
      drm/amdgpu: remove sorting of CS BOs
      drm/amdgpu: two minor 80 char fixes
      drm/amdgpu: make the VMID owner always 64bit
      drm/amdgpu: remove owner cleanup v2
      drm/amdgpu: remove define for reserved client ID
      drm/amd: cleanup remaining spaces and tabs v2
      drm/amdgpu: use fence_context to judge ctx switch v2
      drm/amdgpu: move preamble IB handling into common code
      drm/amdgpu: move context switch handling into common code v2
      drm/amdgpu: move the context from the IBs into the job
      drm/amdgpu: move VM fields into job
      drm/amdgpu: fix and cleanup user fence handling v2

Chunming Zhou (9):
      drm/amdgpu: improve vmid assigment V2
      drm/amdgpu: double fence slot
      drm/amdgpu: only update last_flush when vmid doesn't have other new owner
      drm/amdgpu: fix error checking when reuse vmid on same ring
      drm/amdgpu: fix wrong release of vmid owner
      drm/amdgpu: add client id for every vm
      drm/amdgpu: make vmid owner be client_id
      drm/amdgpu: add pipeline sync for compute job
      drm/amdgpu/gfx7: fix pipeline sync

Dan Carpenter (4):
      drm/exynos: mic: fix an error code
      drm/exynos: fix a warning message
      drm/rockchip: inno_hdmi: fix an error code
      drm/exynos/hdmi: add a missing tab

Daniel Vetter (63):
      drm/i915: Update DRIVER_DATE to 20160314
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'airlied/drm-next' into drm-intel-next-queued
      drm/atmel: Fixup drm_connector_/unplug/unregister/_all
      Revert "drm: Don't pass negative delta to ktime_sub_ns()"
      drm/i915: Update DRIVER_DATE to 20160330
      drm/ttm: Remove TTM_HAS_AGP
      drm/sysfs: Nuke TV/DVI property files
      vgacon: dummy implementation for vgacon_text_force
      drm/i915: Remove PIPE_CONF_CHECK_I_ALT
      drm: Make drm.h uapi header safe for C++
      drm: align #include directives with libdrm in uapi headers
      drm: Move DRM_MODE_OBJECT_* to uapi headers
      drm: Untangle __KERNEL__ guards
      drm: Make uapi headers C89 pendantic compliant
      drm/tegra: Don't set a gamma table size
      Merge tag 'v4.6-rc3' into drm-intel-next-queued
      drm/i915: Update DRIVER_DATE to 20160411
      drm/bochs: Drop fake gamma support
      drm/virtio: Drop dummy gamma table support
      drm/nouveau: Use unlocked gem unreferencing
      drm/omapdrm: Use unlocked gem unreferencing
      drm/qxl: Use unlocked gem unreferencing
      drm/nouveau: Drop dev->struct_mutex from fbdev init
      drm/exynos: Drop dev->struct_mutex from mmap offset function
      drm/exynos: drop struct_mutex from exynos_gem_map_sgt_with_dma
      drm/exynos: drop struct_mutex from exynos_drm_gem_get_ioctl
      drm/exynos: drop struct_mutex from fbdev setup
      drm/vgem: Simplify dumb_map
      drm/vgem: Move get_pages to gem_create
      drm/vgem: Drop dev->struct_mutex
      drm/vma_manage: Drop has_offset
      drm/i915: Update DRIVER_DATE to 20160425
      drm/sysfs: Annote lockless show functions with READ_ONCE
      drm: Improve kerneldoc for new mode object refcounting
      drm: Fix fb leaks and WARN spew in get/set_prop ioctls
      drm/atomic-helpers: Don't duplicate code in destroy helpers
      drm: Switch blobs to the new generic modeset obj refcounting
      drm: Give drm_agp_clear drm_legacy_ prefix
      drm: Put legacy lastclose work into drm_legacy_dev_reinit
      drm: Move drm_getmap into drm_bufs.c and give it a legacy prefix
      drm: Push struct_mutex into ->master_destroy
      drm: Forbid legacy MAP functions for DRIVER_MODESET
      drm: Hide master MAP cleanup in drm_bufs.c
      drm: Make drm_vm_open/close_locked private to drm_vm.c
      drm: Protect dev->filelist with its own mutex
      drm/gem: support BO freeing without dev->struct_mutex
      drm/amdgpu: Use lockless gem BO free callback
      drm/radeon: Use lockless gem BO free callback
      drm/imx: Use lockless gem BO free callback
      drm/etnaviv: Use lockless gem BO free callback
      drm: Fixup locking WARN_ON mistake around gem_object_free_unlocked
      drm: Fix up markup fumble
      drm: Add gpu.tmpl docbook to MAINTAINERS entry
      drm/i915: Correctly refcount connectors in hw state readou
      drm/exynos: Use lockless gem BO free callback
      drm/exynos: Nuke dummy fb->dirty callback
      drm/tegra: Use lockless gem BO free callback
      drm/hisilicon: Use drm_connector_register_all
      drm: Drop crtc argument from __drm_atomic_helper_crtc_destroy_state
      drm: Drop plane argument from __drm_atomic_helper_plane_destroy_state
      drm: Drop connector argument from
__drm_atomic_helper_connector_destroy_state
      drm: Fix error handling in drm_connector_register
      drm: Nuke ->vblank_disable_allowed

Dave Airlie (64):
      Merge tag 'topic/drm-misc-2016-04-01' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel into drm-next
      Merge tag 'drm-intel-next-2016-03-30' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel into drm-next
      Merge branch 'drm-next-analogix-dp-v2' of
github.com:yakir-Yang/linux into drm-next
      Merge branch 'gma500-next' of git://github.com/patjak/drm-gma500
into drm-next
      Merge tag 'topic/struct_mutex-2016-04-21' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel into drm-next
      Merge tag 'topic/drm-misc-2016-04-21' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel into drm-next
      Merge tag 'v4.6-rc3' into drm-next
      Merge tag 'drm-intel-next-2016-04-11' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel into drm-next
      Merge branch 'drm-atmel-hlcdc-devel' of
https://github.com/bbrezillon/linux-at91 into drm-next
      drm/mode: rework drm_mode_object_put to drm_mode_object_unregister.
      drm/mode: move framebuffer_free up above framebuffer_init
      drm/modes: drop __drm_framebuffer_unregister.
      drm/mode: introduce wrapper to read framebuffer refcount.
      drm/mode: move framebuffer reference into object.
      drm/mode: use _object_find to find framebuffers.
      drm/mode: reduce scope of fb_lock in framebuffer init
      drm/mode: reduce lock hold in addfb2
      drm/modes: move reference taking into object lookup.
      drm/modes: reduce fb_lock to just protecting lists
      drm/modes: stop handling framebuffer special
      Merge branch 'drm/next/du' of git://linuxtv.org/pinchartl/fbdev
into drm-next
      Merge branch 'topic-arcpgu-v6' of
https://github.com/foss-for-synopsys-dwc-arc-processors/linux into
drm-next
      Merge tag 'sun4i-drm-for-4.7' of
https://git.kernel.org/.../mripard/linux into drm-next
      Merge branch 'for-next' of
http://git.agner.ch/git/linux-drm-fsl-dcu into drm-next
      Merge tag 'drm-intel-next-2016-04-25' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel into drm-next
      Merge tag 'topic/drm-misc-2016-04-29' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel into drm-next
      Merge tag 'drm-vc4-next-2016-05-02' of
https://github.com/anholt/linux into drm-next
      Merge branch 'exynos-drm-next' of
git://git.kernel.org/.../daeinki/drm-exynos into drm-next
      Merge branch 'drm-rockchip-next-fixes-05-03' of
https://github.com/markyzq/kernel-drm-rockchip into drm-next
      Merge tag 'drm-amdkfd-next-2016-05-04' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~gabbayo/linux into drm-next
      Merge tag 'drm-hisilicon-next-2016-04-29' of
github.com:xin3liang/linux into drm-next
      Merge tag 'topic/drm-misc-2016-05-04' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel into drm-next
      drm/radeon: add support for SET_APPEND_CNT packet3 (v2)
      drm/amd: make a type-safe cgs_device struct. (v2)
      drm/amdgpu: drop apply quirks for now.
      drm/radeon: add cayman VM support for append packet.
      drm/fb: fix missing /** in kerneldoc comment.
      drm/modes: add connector reference counting. (v2)
      drm/fb_helper: add connector reference counting. (v2)
      drm/crtc: take references to connectors used in a modeset. (v2)
      drm/atomic: use connector references (v3)
      drm/i915/mst: use reference counted connectors. (v3)
      Merge branch 'drm-next-4.7' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux into drm-next
      Merge branch 'for-next' of
http://git.agner.ch/git/linux-drm-fsl-dcu into drm-next
      Merge tag 'topic/drm-misc-2016-05-08' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel into drm-next
      Merge branch 'msm-next' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~robclark/linux into drm-next
      drm/amdgpu: fix build on aarch64.
      Merge tag 'v4.6-rc7' into drm-next
      Merge tag 'mediatek-drm-2016-05-09' of
git://git.pengutronix.de/git/pza/linux into drm-next
      Merge branch 'drm-etnaviv-next' of
git://git.pengutronix.de:/git/lst/linux into drm-next
      Merge branch 'exynos-drm-next' of
git://git.kernel.org/.../daeinki/drm-exynos into drm-next
      Merge branch 'drm-hisilicon-next' of github.com:xin3liang/linux
into drm-next
      Merge tag 'drm/tegra/for-4.7-rc1' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/tegra/linux into drm-next
      Merge branch 'drm-next-4.7' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux into drm-next
      Merge tag 'drm/panel/for-4.7-rc1' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/tegra/linux into drm-next
      Merge branch 'topic-arcpgu-updates' of
https://github.com/foss-for-synopsys-dwc-arc-processors/linux into
drm-next
      Merge tag 'topic/drm-misc-2016-05-13' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel into drm-next
      Merge branch 'drm-uapi-extern-c-fixes' of
https://github.com/evelikov/linux into drm-next
      Merge tag 'topic/drm-misc-2016-05-18' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel into drm-next
      Merge branch 'linux-4.7' of git://github.com/skeggsb/linux into drm-next
      Merge tag 'vmwgfx-next-160520' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~thomash/linux into drm-next
      drm/edid: move displayid tiled block parsing into separate function.
      drm/edid: move displayid validation to it's own function.
      drm/edid: add displayid detailed 1 timings to the modelist. (v1.1)

Dave Gordon (6):
      drm/i915: introduce for_each_engine_id()
      drm/i915: replace for_each_engine()
      drm/i915/guc: always reset GuC before loading firmware
      drm/i915/guc: keep GuC doorbell & process descriptor mapped in kernel
      drm/i915/guc: local optimisations and updating comments
      drm/i915: check for ERR_PTR from i915_gem_object_pin_map()

Deepak M (2):
      drm/i915/bxt: Additional MIPI clock divider form B0 stepping onwards
      drm: Add new DCS commands in the enum list

Dongwon Kim (2):
      drm/i915/bxt: Reversed polarity of PORT_PLL_REF_SEL bit
      drm/i915/bxt: PORT_PLL_REF_SEL bit should be set for all BXT variations

Edward O'Callaghan (3):
      amdkfd: Use the canonical form in branch predicates
      amdkfd: Trim off unnescessary semicolon from kfd_packet_manager.c
      amdkfd: Trim unnescessary intermediate err var in kfd_chardev.c

Emil Velikov (38):
      MAINTAINERS: Update the files list for the GMA500 DRM driver
      drm/qxl: remove XXX comment from the UAPI header
      drm/sis: add missing include drm.h for the UAPI header
      MAINTAINERS: Remove unneded wildcard for the i915 DRM driver
      MAINTAINERS: Update the files list for the Etnaviv DRM driver
      MAINTAINERS: Add maintainer entry for the Nouveau DRM driver
      MAINTAINERS: Add maintainer entry for the MSM DRM driver
      MAINTAINERS: Add maintainer entry for the VMWGFX DRM driver
      MAINTAINERS: Update the files list for the Exynos DRM driver
      MAINTAINERS: Update the files list for the Rockchip DRM driver
      MAINTAINERS: Update the files list for the Armada DRM driver
      MAINTAINERS: Update the files list for the Renesas DRM drivers
      MAINTAINERS: List the correct git repo for the Renesas DRM drivers
      MAINTAINERS: Add a few DRM drivers by Dave Airlie
      MAINTAINERS: Add a bunch of legacy (UMS) DRM drivers
      MAINTAINERS: Remove unneded wildcard for the Radeon/AMDGPU drivers
      drm/amdgpu: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/armada: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm: add extern C guard for the UAPI headers
      drm/etnaviv: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/exynos: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/i810: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/i915: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/mga: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/msm: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/nouveau: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/nouveau: drop drm/ prefix from include
      drm/omap: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/qxl: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/r128: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/radeon: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/savage: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/sis: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/tegra: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/vc4: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/via: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/virgl: add extern C guard for the UAPI header
      drm/vmwgfx: add extern C guard for the UAPI header

Enric Balletbo i Serra (4):
      drm/dp: Add define to set 0.5% down-spread in MAX_DOWNSPREAD register
      of: Add vendor prefix for Analogix Semiconductor
      devicetree: Add ANX7814 SlimPort transmitter binding
      drm/bridge: Add Analogix anx78xx support

Eric Anholt (8):
      drm: Add an encoder and connector type enum for DPI.
      drm/vc4: Add DPI driver
      drm/vc4: Fix NULL deref in HDMI init error path
      drm/vc4: Add support for gamma ramps.
      drm/vc4: Add missing render node support
      MAINTAINERS: Add myself for the new VC4 (RPi GPU) graphics driver.
      of: Add vendor prefix for On Tat Industrial Company.
      drm/panel: simple: Add the 7" DPI panel from Adafruit

Eric Engestrom (2):
      drm/i915: remove left over dead code
      drm/i915: remove dead code

Eric Huang (21):
      drm/amd/powerplay: add deep sleep divider id into DPM table on Tonga
      drm/amd/powerplay: fix fan speed percent setting error on Tonga
      drm/amd/powerplay: fix fan speed percent setting error on Fiji
      drm/amd/powerplay: add thermal control for elm/baf
      drm/amd/powerplay: add UVD&VCE DPM and powergating support for elm/baf
      drm/amd/powerplay: add all blocks clockgating support through
SMU/powerplay
      drm/amd/powerplay: add GFX/SYS clockgating support for ELM/BAF
      drm/amd/amdgpu: add query GFX cu info in CGS query system info
      drm/amd/powerplay: add GFX per cu powergating support through
SMU/powerplay
      drm/amd/powerplay: add GFX per cu powergating for Baffin
      drm/amd/amdgpu: add medium grain powergating support for Baffin
      drm/amd/amdgpu: add power gating initialization support for GFX8.0
      drm/amd/amdgpu: add power gating init for Baffin
      drm/amd/powerplay: Fix a bug for enabling ACDC gpio interrupt
      drm/amd/powerplay: fix bug dpm can't work when resume back on Polaris
      drm/amd/powerplay: fix fan speed percent setting error on Polaris10
      drm/amd/powerplay: add dpm force multiple levels on
cz/tonga/fiji/polaris (v2)
      drm/amd/powerplay: revise caching the soft pptable and add it's size
      drm/amd/powerplay: revise reading/writing pptable on Fiji
      drm/amd/powerplay: revise reading/writing pptable on Tonga
      drm/amd/powerplay: revise reading/writing pptable on Polaris10

Ezequiel Garcia (2):
      drm: probe_helper: Hide ugly ifdef
      drm: Make drm.debug parameter description more helpful

Felix Kuehling (1):
      drm/ttm: Fix TTM BO accounting

Flora Cui (11):
      drm/amdgpu: add GMC support for ELM/BAF
      drm/amdgpu: add DCE golden setting for ELM/BAF
      drm/amdgpu: add SDMA support for ELM/BAF
      drm/amdgpu: add mmRLC_CGCG_CGLS_CTRL_3D & mmRLC_CGCG_RAMP_CTRL_3D
      drm/amdgpu: add GFX support for ELM/BAF
      drm/amd/powerplay: add default clockgating handling
      drm/amdgpu: ungate SMC clockgating first before suspend
      drm/amdgpu: update the core VI support for ELM/BAF
      drm/amdgpu: add ELM/BAF pci ids
      drm/amdgpu: change ELM/BAF to Polaris10/Polaris11
      drm/amdgpu: add polaris10/11 smc fw declaration

Gerd Hoffmann (1):
      qxl: catch qxlfb_create_pinned_object failures

Gustavo Padovan (7):
      drm/i915: use drm_crtc_send_vblank_event()
      drm/amdgpu: use drm_crtc_send_vblank_event()
      drm/radeon: use drm_crtc_send_vblank_event()
      drm/msm: use drm_crtc_send_vblank_event()
      drm/rcar-du: use drm_crtc_send_vblank_event()
      drm/shmobile: use drm_crtc_send_vblank_event()
      drm/tilcdc: use drm_crtc_send_vblank_event()

Heiko Stuebner (2):
      drm/exynos: dp: rename implementation specific driver part
      drm: bridge: analogix/dp: rename register constants

Huang Rui (1):
      drm/amd/powerplay: rewrite pp_sw_init to make code readable

Imre Deak (58):
      drm/i915: Add missing NULL check before calling initial_watermarks
      drm/i915/skl: Fix power domain suspend sequence
      drm/i915/gen9: Sanitize handling of allowed DC states
      drm/i915/gen9: Disable DC states if power well support is disabled
      drm/i915/gen9: Remove state asserts when disabling DC states
      drm/i915/gen9: Fix DMC firmware initialization
      drm/i915/bxt: Fix off-by-one error in Broxton PLL IDs
      Fix MCHBAR cleanup on the driver init error path
      drm/i915: Move load time PCH detect, DPIO, power domain SW init earlier
      drm/i915: Move load time IRQ SW init earlier
      drm/i915: Move load time init of display/audio hooks earlier
      drm/i915: Move load time init of clock gating hooks earlier
      drm/i915: Move load time runtime device info init earlier
      drm/i915: Move load time gem_load_init earlier
      drm/i915: Move load time runtime PM get later
      drm/i915: Move load time shrinker registration later
      drm/i915: Move load time audio component registration earlier
      drm/i915: Move unload time display power domain uninit later
      drm/i915: Move unload time GTT, MSI IRQ cleanup later
      drm/i915: Move unload time opregion unregistration earlier
      drm/i915: Split out load time early initialization
      drm/i915: Split out load time MMIO initialization
      drm/i915: Split out load time HW initialization
      drm/i915: Split out load time interface registration
      drm/i915: Fix power domain HW state cleanup on error path
      drm/i915: Add fault injection support
      drm/i915: Tune down init error message due to failure injection
      drm/i915: Make __i915_printk debug output behave the same as
DRM_DEBUG_DRIVER
      drm/i915/bxt: Fix DSI HW state readout
      drm/i915/bxt: Reject DMC firmware versions with known bugs
      drm/i915/bxt: Fix GRC code register field definitions
      drm/i915/bxt: Add a note about BXT_PORT_CL1CM_DW30 being read-only
      drm/i915/gen9: Reset secondary power well requests left on by DMC/KVMR
      drm/i915/gen9: Make power well disabling synchronous
      drm/i915/gen9: Fix DMC/DC state asserts
      drm/i915/bxt: Suspend power domains during suspend-to-idle
      drm/i915/skl: Unexport skl_pw1_misc_io_init
      drm/i915/bxt: Pass drm_i915_private to DDI PHY, CDCLK helpers
      drm/i915/bxt: Power down DDI PHYs separately during the per PHY uninit
      drm/i915/bxt: Don't toggle power well 1 on-demand
      drm/i915/bxt: Sanitize the DBUF HW state together with CDCLK
      drm/i915/bxt: Don't reprogram an already enabled DDI PHY
      drm/i915/bxt: Add HW state verification for DDI PHY and CDCLK
      Revert "drm/i915/bxt: Disable power well support"
      drm/i915/bxt: Enable runtime PM
      drm/i915/kbl: Reset secondary power well requests left on by DMC/KVMR
      drm/i915: Fix error path in i915_drm_resume_early
      drm/i915: Fix system resume if PCI device remained enabled
      drm/i915/ddi: Fix eDP VDD handling during booting and suspend/resume
      drm/i915/gen9: Fix runtime PM refcounting in case DMC firmware
isn't loaded
      drm/i915/kbl: Don't WARN for expected secondary MISC IO power well request
      drm/i915: Inline intel_suspend_complete
      drm/i915/bxt: Don't uninit/init display core twice during system
suspend/resume
      drm/i915/bxt: Sanitize DC state tracking during system resume
      drm/i915/bxt: Enable DC5 during runtime resume
      drm/i915/bxt: Use PHY0 GRC value for HW state verification
      drm/i915/bxt: Wait for PHY1 GRC done if PHY0 was already enabled
      drm/i915/bxt: Force reprogramming a PHY with invalid HW state

Inki Dae (4):
      drm/exynos: clean up wait_for_vblank
      drm/exynos: fimd: add HW trigger support
      drm/exynos: decon: clean up interface type
      drm/exynos: clean up register definions for fimd and decon

Itai Handler (1):
      drm/gma500: Fix possible out of bounds read

Jani Nikula (35):
      drm/i915/bxt: add missing DSI power domain to power well 1
      drm/i915/dsi: lose the loose 666 format name in favor of packed
      drm/i915/dsi: start using enum mipi_dsi_pixel_format
      drm/i915: add for_each_port_masked macro
      drm/i915: make transcoder_name return a string
      drm/i915/dsi: refactor dsi get hw state readout
      drm/i915/bxt: fix dsi hw state pipe readout
      drm/i915: move VBT based TV presence check to intel_bios.c
      drm/i915: move VBT based LVDS presence check to intel_bios.c
      drm/i915: move VBT based eDP port check to intel_bios.c
      drm/i915: move VBT based DSI presence check to intel_bios.c
      drm/i915/panel: setup pwm backlight based on connector type
      drm/i915/bios: drop has_mipi in favor of intel_bios_is_dsi_present
      drm/i915: fix sparse warning for using false as NULL
      drm/i915: hide away VBT private data in a separate header
      drm/i915: split get/set pipe timings to timings and src size
      drm/i915: split set pipeconf to pipeconf, pipemisc, pipe_gamma
      drm/i915: abstract get config for cpu transcoder
      drm/i915/bxt: add dsi transcoders
      drm/i915/dsi: use the BIT macro for clarity
      drm/i915/bxt: allow dsi on any pipe
      drm/i915: use a substruct in vbt data for edp
      drm/i915: move edp low vswing config to vbt data
      drm/i915: move sdvo mappings to vbt data
      drm/i915: remove unused dev_priv->render_reclock_avail
      drm/i915: use for_each_port_masked in bxt phy init for clarity
      drm/i915/dsi: refer to gpio index instead of gpio to avoid confusion
      drm/i915/dsi: add support for DSI sequence block v2 gpio element
      drm/i915/chv: add more IOSF port definitions
      drm/i915/dsi: clean up vlv gpio table and definitions
      drm/i915/dsi: abstract VLV gpio element execution to a separate function
      drm/i915/dsi: use a temp variable for referencing the gpio table
      drm/i915: add INTEL_GEN() helper shorthand for INTEL_INFO()->gen
      drm/i915/opregion: remove unnecessary ifdefs on CONFIG_ACPI
      drm/i915/dsi: fix CHV dsi encoder hardware state readout on port C

Javier Martinez Canillas (2):
      drm/exynos: Use VIDEO_SAMSUNG_S5P_G2D=n as G2D Kconfig dependency
      drm/exynos/hdmi: Don't print error on deferral due to regulators

Jesse Barnes (1):
      drm/i915: add another virtual PCH bridge for passthrough support

Jie Qiu (1):
      drm/mediatek: Add DPI sub driver

Jim Bride (3):
      drm/edid: Add drm_edid_get_monitor_name()
      drm/dp/mst: Enhance DP MST debugfs output
      drm/i915/dp/mst: Add source port info to debugfs output

John Keeping (2):
      drm/rockchip: remove redundant statement
      drm/rockchip: don't leak iommu mapping

Jon Hunter (1):
      drm/tegra: Fix crash caused by reference count imbalance

Joonas Lahtinen (10):
      drm/i915/gtt: Reference mappable_end variable from pointer
      drm/i915: Rename dev_priv->gtt to dev_priv->ggtt
      drm/i915/gtt: Clean up GGTT probing code
      drm/i915: Rename GGTT init functions
      drm/i915: Refer to GGTT {,VM} consistently
      Revert "drm/i915: Fix races on fbdev"
      drm/i915: Use i915_vm_to_ppgtt instead of manual container_of
      drm/i915: Do not WARN_ON in i915_vm_to_ppgtt
      drm/i915: Do not use {HAS_*, IS_*, INTEL_INFO}(dev_priv->dev)
      drm/i915: Clean up PCI config register handling

Joonyoung Shim (3):
      drm/exynos: support gem_prime_mmap
      drm/exynos: fix imported dma-buf to be mapped
      drm/exynos: use directly DMA mapping APIs on g2d

Jordan Justen (5):
      drm/i915: Add TIMESTAMP to register whitelist
      drm/i915: Use an array of register tables in command parser
      drm/i915: Move Haswell registers to separate whitelist table
      drm/i915: Add Haswell CS GPR registers to whitelist
      drm/i915: Bump command parser version for new whitelisted registers

Jérome Glisse (14):
      drm/radeon: consolidate r600 uvd initialization and startup code.
      drm/radeon: consolidate rv770 uvd initialization and startup code.
      drm/radeon: consolidate evergreen uvd initialization and startup code.
      drm/radeon: consolidate ni uvd initialization and startup code.
      drm/radeon: consolidate si uvd initialization and startup code.
      drm/radeon: consolidate cik uvd initialization and startup code.
      drm/radeon: add a vce flag to know if need to initialize vce or not.
      drm/radeon: consolidate ni vce initialization and startup code.
      drm/radeon: consolidate si vce initialization and startup code.
      drm/radeon: consolidate cik vce initialization and startup code.
      drm/radeon: add driver option to disable uvd block.
      drm/radeon: add driver option to disable vce block.
      drm/radeon: allow to force hard GPU reset.
      drm/radeon: hard reset r600 and newer GPU when hibernating.

Karol Herbst (6):
      drm/nouveau/pmu: be more strict about locking
      drm/nouveau/iccsense: remove read function
      drm/nouveau/iccsense: convert to linked list
      drm/nouveau/iccsense: split sensor into own struct
      drm/nouveau/iccsense: configure sensors like nvidia does
      drm/nouveau/volt/gk104: round up in gk104_volt_set

Kumar, Mahesh (1):
      drm/i915/skl+: Use plane size for relative data rate calculation

Laurent Pinchart (4):
      drm: bridge: Make (pre/post) enable/disable callbacks optional
      drm: Remove warning from drm_connector_unregister_all()
      drm: rcar-du: Fix compilation warning
      drm: rcar-du: Fix compilation warning

Lionel Landwerlin (5):
      drm/i915: Extract out gamma table and CSC to their own file
      drm/i915: Do not read GAMMA_MODE register
      drm/i915: Implement color management on bdw/skl/bxt/kbl
      drm/i915: Implement color management on chv
      drm: fix lut value extraction function

Liu Ying (1):
      drm/crtc_helper: Reset empty plane state in
drm_helper_crtc_mode_set_base()

Lucas Stach (4):
      timer: add setup_deferrable_timer macro
      drm/etnaviv: use deferrable timer for hangcheck handler
      drm/etnaviv: take etnaviv_gem_obj in etnaviv_gem_mmap_obj
      drm/etnaviv: fix mmap operations for userptr and dma-buf objects

Lukas Wunner (1):
      drm/i915: Fix races on fbdev

Lyude (10):
      drm/i915: Fix race condition in intel_dp_destroy_mst_connector()
      drm/i915: Call intel_dp_mst_resume() before resuming displays
      drm/dp/mst: Restore primary hub guid on resume
      drm/dp_helper: Always wait before retrying native aux transactions
      drm/dp_helper: Retry aux transactions on all errors
      drm/dp_helper: Perform throw-away read before actual read in
drm_dp_dpcd_read()
      drm/i915: Get rid of intel_dp_dpcd_read_wake()
      drm/fb_helper: Fix a few typos
      drm/i915/fbdev: Fix num_connector references in intel_fb_initial_config()
      drm/fb_helper: Fix references to dev->mode_config.num_connector

Maarten Lankhorst (35):
      drm/i915: Handle -EDEADLK in drm_atomic_commit from load-detect.
      drm/i915: Do not return unknown status when load detection is tested.
      drm/i915: Handle invalid ilk pipe watermarks correctly.
      drm/i915: Allow preservation of watermarks, v2.
      drm/i915: Only recalculate wm's for planes part of the state, v2.
      drm/i915: Only use sanitized values for ILK watermarks
      drm/i915: Update state before setting watermarks, v2.
      drm/i915: Remove some post-commit members from intel_crtc->atomic, v3.
      drm/i915: Nuke fbc members from intel_crtc->atomic, v4.
      drm/i915: Use a crtc mask instead of a refcount for dpll functions, v2.
      drm/i915: Perform dpll commit first, v2.
      drm/i915: Move pll power state to crtc power domains.
      drm/i915: Remove vblank wait from hsw_enable_ips, v2.
      drm/i915: Add locking to pll updates, v3.
      drm/i915: Pass crtc_state to color management functions.
      drm/i915: Do not check crtc_state->active in intel_color_load_luts.
      drm/i915: Update color management during vblank evasion.
      drm/i915: Make modeset state verifier take crtc as argument.
      drm/i915: Move modeset state verifier calls.
      drm/i915: Rename hw state checker to hw state verifier.
      drm/core: Fix ordering in drm_mode_config_cleanup.
      drm/atomic: Rename async parameter to nonblocking.
      drm/atomic: Rename drm_atomic_async_commit to nonblocking.
      drm/arm/hdlcd: Rename async to nonblock.
      drm/exynos: Rename async to nonblock.
      drm/msm: Rename async to nonblock.
      drm/omapdrm: Rename async to nonblock.
      drm/rcar-du: Rename async to nonblock.
      drm/sti: Rename async to nonblock.
      drm/tegra: Rename async to nonblock.
      drm/rockchip: Rename async to nonblock.
      drm/vc4: Rename async to nonblock.
      drm/i915: Rename async to nonblock.
      drm/atomic: Add WARN_ON when state->acquire_ctx is not set.
      drm/core: Do not preserve framebuffer on rmfb, v4.

Marek Szyprowski (8):
      drm/exynos: fimd: fix broken dp_clock control
      drm/exynos: exynos5433_decon: use generic of_device_get_match_data helper
      drm/exynos: dsi: use generic of_device_get_match_data helper
      drm/exynos: fimd: use generic of_device_get_match_data helper
      drm/exynos: rotator: use generic of_device_get_match_data helper
      drm/exynos: hdmi: use generic of_device_get_match_data helper
      drm/exynos: mixer: remove support for non-dt platforms
      drm/exynos: mixer: use generic of_device_get_match_data helper

Mark Yao (4):
      drm/rockchip: get rid of rockchip_drm_crtc_mode_config
      drm/rockchip: support non-iommu buffer path
      drm/rockchip: vop: fix iommu crash with async atomic
      drm/rockchip: vop: Initialize vskiplines to zero

Matt Roper (3):
      drm/i915: Add two-stage ILK-style watermark programming (v11)
      drm/i915: Wait until after wm optimization to drop runtime PM reference
      drm/i915/bxt: Set max cdclk frequency properly

Matthew Auld (3):
      drm/i915: BUG_ON when ggtt_view is NULL
      drm/i915: call kunmap_px on pt_vaddr
      drm/i915: use dev_priv directly in gen8_ppgtt_notify_vgt

Maxime Ripard (9):
      drm: fb: Add seq_file definition
      drm: sun4i: Add DT bindings documentation
      drm: Add Allwinner A10 Display Engine support
      drm: sun4i: Add RGB output
      drm: sun4i: Add composite output
      drm: sun4i: tv: Add PAL output standard
      drm: sun4i: tv: Add NTSC output standard
      MAINTAINERS: Add a maintainer for the Allwinner DRM driver
      drm/panel: simple: Add timings for the Olimex LCD-OLinuXino-4.3TS

Michał Winiarski (1):
      drm/i915: Adjust size of PIPE_CONTROL used for gen8 render seqno write

Michel Dänzer (1):
      drm/radeon: Support DRM_MODE_PAGE_FLIP_ASYNC

Mika Kahola (1):
      drm/i915: Fix eDP low vswing for Broadwell

Mika Kuoppala (8):
      drm/i915/hangcheck: Prevent long walks across full-ppgtt
      drm/i915: Modify reset func to handle per engine resets
      drm/i915: Fix use after free when printing load failure
      drm/i915/skl: Fix rc6 based gpu/system hang
      drm/i915/skl: Fix spurious gpu hang with gt3/gt4 revs
      drm/i915: Don't program eLLC IDI hash mask for gen9+
      drm/i915: Store and use edram capabilities
      drm/i915: Calculate edram size

Monk Liu (10):
      drm/amdgpu: support cond exec
      drm/amdgpu: patch cond exec for SDMA
      drm/amdgpu: use sched_job_init to initialize sched_job
      drm/amdgpu: delay job free to when it's finished (v2)
      drm/amdgpu: put job to list before done
      drm/amdgpu: get rid of incorrect TDR
      drm/amdgpu: rework TDR in scheduler (v2)
      drm/amdgpu: use ref to keep job alive
      drm/amdgpu: keep vm in job instead of ib (v2)
      drm/amdgpu: hdp flush&inval should always do

Moritz Kühner (2):
      drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr: prevent VDDC from exceeding 2V
      drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr: don't add invalid voltage

Muhammad Falak R Wani (1):
      drm/amdgpu: Replace rcu_assign_pointer() with RCU_INIT_POINTER()

Mykola Lysenko (1):
      drm/amdgpu: fix memory leak in CGS (FW info)

Nathan Schulte (1):
      drm/i915: add module param "enable_dp_mst"

Nicolai Stange (1):
      drm/radeon: don't include RADEON_HPD_NONE in HPD IRQ enable bitsets

Nils Wallménius (16):
      drm/amdgpu: delete unused struct member suspend from amdgpu_device
      drm/radeon: delete unused struct member suspend from radeon_device
      drm/amdgpu: do not store bios_header_start in amdgpu_device
      drm/amdgpu: mark amdgpu_allowed_register_entry tables as 'const'
      drm/amd: Mark some tables as const
      drm/amd/scheduler: Mark amdgpu_sched_ops const
      drm/amdgpu: Mark all instances of struct drm_info_list as const
      drm/amd/powerplay: Mark pem_event_action chains as const
      drm/amd/powerplay: mark phm_master_table_* structs as const
      drm/amd: make some function-local tables static const
      drm/amd/powerplay: Delete dead struct declaration
      drm/amdgpu: Constify some tables
      drm/amd/powerplay: Use defined constants for minium engine clock
      drm/amdgpu: Use max macro in *get_sleep_divider_id_from_clock
      drm/amdgpu: Simplify calculation in *get_sleep_divider_id_from_clock
      drm/amdgpu: Drop unused parameter for *get_sleep_divider_id_from_clock

Noralf Trønnes (14):
      drm/udl: Change drm_fb_helper_sys_*() calls to sys_*()
      drm/qxl: Change drm_fb_helper_sys_*() calls to sys_*()
      drm/fb-helper: Add fb_deferred_io support
      fbdev: fb_defio: Export fb_deferred_io_mmap
      drm/fb-cma-helper: Add fb_deferred_io support
      drm/qxl: Use drm_fb_helper deferred_io support
      drm/udl: Use drm_fb_helper deferred_io support
      drm: Make drm_encoder_helper_funcs optional
      drm/fb-helper: Remove mention of CONFIG_FB_DEFERRED_IO in docs
      drm/fb-cma-helper: Hook up to DocBook and fix some docs
      drm/atomic: Don't skip drm_bridge_*() calls if !drm_encoder_helper_funcs
      drm/atomic: Add drm_atomic_helper_best_encoder()
      drm/fb-cma-helper: Use const for drm_framebuffer_funcs argument
      drm/fb-cma-helper: Add function drm_fb_cma_create_with_funcs()

Peter Antoine (1):
      drm/i915/mocs: Program MOCS for all engines on init

Philipp Zabel (6):
      memory: mtk-smi: export mtk_smi_larb_get/put
      clk: mediatek: make dpi0_sel propagate rate changes
      clk: mediatek: Add hdmi_ref HDMI PHY PLL reference clock output
      clk: mediatek: remove hdmitx_dig_cts from TOP clocks
      drm/exynos/dpi: use of_graph_get_endpoint_by_regs helper
      drm/exynos/dsi: use of_graph_get_endpoint_by_regs helper

Ramalingam C (2):
      drm/i915: Sharing the pixel_format_from_vbt to whole i915
      drm/i915/BXT: Get pipe conf from the port registers

Rex Zhu (20):
      drm/amdgpu: fix issue that can't set vce clock gate.
      drm/amdgpu: No need to stop hw init although vce's state was not true.
      drm/amdgpu: refine code for code style.
      drm/amd/powerplay: use min_clock_in_sr for deep sleep feature.
      drm/amd/powerplay: enable dpm for baffin.
      drm/amd/powerplay: init hwmgr for ELM/BAF
      drm/amd/powerplay: enable powerplay for baffin.
      drm/amd/powerplay: print gpu loading and uvd/vce power gate
enablement for polaris10/11.
      drm/amd/powerplay: fix mclk in high clock for baffin
      drm/amd/powrplay: fix issue that get wrong enable flag.
      drm/amd/powerplay: enable set lowest mclk clock on baffin.
      drm/amd/powerplay: Disable Spread Spectrum on DPM 0 on baffin as
SPLL Shut Down feature is enabled.
      drm/amdgpu: code style refine.
      drm/amd/powerplay: enable some feature for baffin/ellesmere. (v2)
      drm/amd/powerplay: add fan control mode interface for baffin
      drm/amd/powerplay: parameter updates according to SMC.
      drm/amd/powerplay: fix issue that get wrong reference clock value.
      drm/amd/powerplay: update vce power gate state for baffin.
      drm/amd/powerplay: return 0 when interface not implement on some asic.
      drm/amd/powerplay: fix some initialize error on polaris10.

Riccardo Bortolato (1):
      drm/panel: simple: Add support for Innolux AT070TN92

Rob Clark (17):
      drm/atomic: export drm_atomic_helper_wait_for_fences()
      drm/msm: make HDCP support optional
      reservation: add reservation_object_get_excl_rcu()
      drm/msm: move debugfs code to it's own file
      drm/msm: move fence code to it's own file
      drm/msm: use imported dmabuf's reservation object
      drm/msm: split out timeout_to_jiffies helper
      drm/msm/gpu: simplify tracking in-flight bo's
      drm/msm: split locking and pinning BO's
      drm/msm: introduce msm_fence_context
      drm/msm: remove fence_cbs
      drm/msm: 'struct fence' conversion
      drm/msm: fix ->last_fence() after recover
      drm/msm: drop return from gpu->submit()
      drm/msm: de-indent submit_create()
      drm/msm: fix leak in failed submit path
      drm/msm: print offender task name on hangcheck recovery

Rob Herring (1):
      drm/msm/mdp: Add support for more RGBX formats

Robert Foss (2):
      include/drm: Reword debug categories comment.
      drm/docs: Move "scaling mode" property.

Rodrigo Vivi (1):
      drm/i915/kbl: Remove preliminary_hw_support protection from KBL.

Sagar Arun Kamble (1):
      drm/i915: Hold RPM reference while setting freq limits through sysfs

Shashank Sharma (2):
      drm/i915/bxt: Initialize MIPI DSI for BXT
      drm/i915: Fake HDMI live status

Shubhangi Shrivastava (8):
      drm/i915: Splitting intel_dp_detect
      drm/i915: Cleaning up intel_dp_hpd_pulse
      drm/i915: Reorganizing intel_dp_check_link_status
      drm/i915: Read sink_count dpcd always
      drm/i915: force full detect on sink count change
      drm/i915: Update VBT fields for child devices
      drm/i915: Set invert bit for hpd based on VBT
      drm/i915: Fixing eDP detection on certain platforms

Simon Horman (1):
      drm: rcar-du: Use ARCH_RENESAS

Sinclair Yeh (2):
      drm/vmwgfx: Add VMWare host messaging capability
      drm/vmwgfx: Report vmwgfx version to vmware.log

Slava Grigorev (1):
      drm/amd/amdgpu: fix 64-bit division

Sonny Jiang (3):
      drm/amdgpu: add UVD support for ELM/BAF
      drm/amdgpu: add VCE support to ELM/BAF
      amdgpu/uvd: separate context buffer from DPB

Stefan Agner (13):
      drm/fsl-dcu: disable clock on initialization failure and remove
      drm/fsl-dcu: add extra clock for pixel clock
      drm/fsl-dcu: use common clock framework for pixel clock divider
      drm/fsl-dcu: add TCON driver
      drm/fsl-dcu: detach panel on destroy
      drm/fsl-dcu: handle missing panel gracefully
      drm/fsl-dcu: use variable name dev for struct drm_device
      drm/fsl-dcu: deallocate fbdev CMA on unload
      drm/fsl-dcu: disable output polling on driver unload
      drm/fsl-dcu: implement lastclose callback
      drm/fsl-dcu: increment version and date
      drm: introduce bus_flags in drm_display_info
      drm/fsl-dcu: use bus_flags for pixel clock polarity

Sudip Mukherjee (1):
      drm/gma500: fix double freeing

Takashi Iwai (1):
      drm/i915: Fix bogus dig_port_map[] assignment for pre-HSW

Thierry Reding (3):
      drm/atomic: Add missing drm_crtc_internal.h include
      MAINTAINERS: Remove Terje Bergström as Tegra DRM maintainer
      drm/panel: Flesh out kerneldoc

Thomas Hellstrom (1):
      drm/vmwgfx: Kill some lockdep warnings

Tim Gore (3):
      drm/i915/gen9: add WaClearFlowControlGpgpuContextSave
      drm/i915: implement WaClearTdlStateAckDirtyBits
      drm/i915/gen9: implement WaEnableSamplerGPGPUPreemptionSupport

Tobias Jakobi (1):
      drm/exynos: fimd: harden fimd_calc_clkdiv()

Tom St Denis (8):
      drm/amd/amdgpu: Add SW clock gating support to UVD 5 and 6
      drm/amd/amdgpu: Enable clockgating for UVD5 on Tonga
      drm/amd/amdgpu: Enable clockgating in UVD6 for Stoney
      drm/amd/amdgpu: Drop print_status callbacks.
      drm/amd/amdgpu: Add debugfs entries for smc/didt/pcie
      drm/amd/amdgpu:  Enable CG for UVD6 on Carrizo
      drm/amd/amdgpu: Add name field to amd_ip_funcs (v2)
      drm/amd/amdgpu:  Added more named DRM info messages for debugging

Tomas Bzatek (1):
      drm/displayid: Iterate over all DisplayID blocks

Tomas Elf (2):
      drm/i915: Generalise common GPU engine reset request/unrequest code
      drm/i915/tdr: Initialize hangcheck struct for each engine

Tvrtko Ursulin (30):
      drm/i915: Execlists small cleanups and micro-optimisations
      drm/i915: Avoid snooping with userptr where not supported
      drm/i915: Add wait_for_us
      drm/i915/lrc: Do not wait atomically when stopping engines
      drm/i915: Kconfig for extra driver debugging
      drm/i915: Do not lie about atomic timeout granularity
      drm/i915: Do not wait atomically for display clocks
      drm/i915: Rename local struct intel_engine_cs variables
      drm/i915: Rename intel_engine_cs function parameters
      drm/i915: Rename intel_engine_cs struct members
      drm/i915: More intel_engine_cs renaming
      drm/i915: More renaming of rings to engines
      drm/i915: Remove unused variable in i915_gem_request_add_to_client
      drm/i915: Use shorter route to dev_private where possible
      drm/i915: Move CSB MMIO reads out of the execlists lock
      drm/i915: Move execlists irq handler to a bottom half
      drm/i915: Use consistent forcewake auto-release timeout across
kernel configs
      drm/i915: Simplify for_each_fw_domain iterators
      drm/i915: Do not serialize forcewake acquire across domains
      drm/i915: Extract knowledge of register forcewake domains
      drm/i915: Remove forcewake request registers from the shadowed table
      drm/i915: Only grab correct forcewake for the engine with execlists
      drm/i915: Split execlists hardware status page initialisation from setup
      drm/i915: Use new i915_gem_object_pin_map for LRC
      drm/i915: Show pin mapped status in describe_obj
      drm/i915: Show pin mapped counts and sizes in debugfs
      drm/i915/gen8+: Do not enable DPF interrupt since the handler
does not exist
      drm/i915: Remove a couple pointless WARN_ONs
      drm: Quiet down drm_mode_getconnector
      drm: Quiet down drm_mode_getresources

Vaishali Thakkar (1):
      drm/msm: Move call to PTR_ERR_OR_ZERO after reassignment

Vandana Kannan (1):
      drm/i915: BXT DDI PHY sequence BUN

Ville Syrjälä (89):
      drm/i915: Account for the size of the chroma plane for the
rotated gtt view
      drm/i915: s/tile_width/tile_width_bytes/
      drm/i915: Pass 90/270 vs. 0/180 rotation info for
intel_gen4_compute_page_offset()
      drm/i915: Support for extra alignment for tiled surfaces
      drm/i915: Don't pass plane+plane_state to intel_pin_and_fence_fb_obj()
      drm/i915: Pass drm_frambuffer to intel_compute_page_offset()
      drm/i915: Reorganize intel_rotation_info
      drm/i915: Move the NULL sg handling out from rotate_pages()
      drm/i915: Embed rotation_info under intel_framebuffer
      drm/i915: Dump ddi_pll_sel in hex instead of decimal on HSW/BDW
      drm/i915: Move the encoder vs. FDI dotclock check out from
encoder .get_config()
      drm/i915: Remove the SPLL==270Mhz assumption from intel_fdi_link_freq()
      drm/i915: Make the LPT iclkip 20MHz case more generic
      drm/i915: Read out VGA dotclock properly on LPT
      drm/i915: Try to fix CRT port clock limits
      drm/i915: Store rawclk_freq in dev_priv
      drm/i915: Rename s/i9xx/g4x/ in DP code
      drm/i915: Use g4x_get_aux_clock_divider() for VLV/CHV
      drm/i915: Read out hrawclk from CCK on vlv/chv
      drm/i915: Clean up .get_aux_clock_divider() functions
      drm/i915: Use DIV_ROUND_CLOSEST for PWM calculations
      drm/i915: Actually retry with bit-banging after GMBUS timeout
      Revert "drm/i915: Enable PSR by default on Valleyview and Cherryview."
      drm/i915: Pass the correct crtc state to .update_plane()
      drm/i915: Fix watermarks for VLV/CHV
      drm/i915: Wait for vblank after cxsr disable in pre_plane_update
      drm/i915: s/crtc_state/old_crtc_state/ in intel_atomic_commit()
      drm/i915: Disable FDI RX before DDI_BUF_CTL
      drm/i915: Throw out BUGs from DPLL/PCH functions
      drm/i915: Make {vlv,chv}_{disable,update}_pll() more similar
      drm/i915: Implement WaPixelRepeatModeFixForC0:chv
      drm/i915: Add a local pipe variable to vlv_enable_pll()
      drm/i915: assert_panel_unlocked() in chv_enable_pll()
      drm/i915: Remove the "three times for luck" trick from vlv_enable_pll()
      drm/i915: Fix plane init failure paths
      drm/i915: Use GPLL ref clock to calculate GPU freqs on VLV/CHV
      drm/i915: Set GPU freq to idle_freq initially
      drm/i915: Protect force_bit with gmbus_mutex
      drm/i915: Restore GMBUS operation after a failed bit-banging fallback
      drm/i915: Make GMBUS timeout message DRM_DEBUG_KMS
      drm/i915: Reject panel_type > 0xf from VBT
      drm/i915: Replace the static panel_type variable with
dev_priv->vbt.panel_type
      drm/i915: Get panel_type from OpRegion panel details
      drm/i915: Try to shut up more ILK underruns
      drm/i915: Make sure LP1+ watermarks levels are preserved when
going from 1 to 2 pipes
      drm/i915: Replace ILK eDP underrun suppression with something better
      drm/i915: Remove "VLV magic" from irq setup
      drm/i915: Fix up vlv/chv display irq setup
      drm/i915: Skip display irq setup if display irqs aren't flagged as enabled
      drm/i915: Move vlv/chv display irq code to a more logical place
      drm/i915: Clear display interrupt before enabling when turning
on the power well
      drm/i915: Use GEN5_IRQ_INIT() in vlv_display_irq_postinstall()
      drm/i915: Warn if irq_mask isn't ~0 during vlv/cvh display irq postinstall
      drm/i915: Move vlv_init_display_clock_gating() to the display power well
      drm/i915: Move DPINVGTT setup to vlv_display_irq_reset()
      Revert "drm/i915: Limit the auto arming of mmio debugs on vlv/chv"
      drm/i915: Change lfsr_converts[] to u16
      drm/i915: Power down the DSI PLL before reconfiguring it
      drm/i915: Fix CHV DSI PLL refclk during state readout
      drm/i915: Dump pfit PGM_RATIOS as hex
      drm/i915: Don't read out port_clock on CHV when DPLL is disabled
      drm/i915: Ignore GTFIFODBG FIFO free entry fields on CHV
      drm/i915: Use GEN8_MASTER_IRQ_CONTROL consistently
      drm/i915: Set up VLV_MASTER_IER consistently
      drm/i915: Clear VLV_IIR after PIPESTAT
      drm/i915: Clear VLV_MASTER_IER around irq processing
      drm/i915: Clear VLV_IER around irq processing
      drm/i915: Eliminate loop from VLV irq handler
      drm/i915: Move variables to narrower scope in VLV/CHV irq handlers
      drm/i915: Split PORT_HOTPLUG_STAT ack out from i9xx_hpd_irq_handler()
      drm/i915: Split VLV/CVH PIPESTAT handling into ack+handler
      drm/i915: Move gt/pm irq handling out from irq disabled section on VLV
      drm/i915: Eliminate passing dev+dev_priv to {snb,ilk}_gt_irq_handler()
      drm/i915: Split gen8_gt_irq_handler into ack+handle
      drm/i915: Use fw_domains_put_with_fifo() on HSW
      drm/i915: Setup DPLL/DPLLMD for DSI too on VLV/CHV
      drm/i915: Compute DSI PLL parameters during .compute_config()
      drm/i915: Eliminate {vlv,bxt}_configure_dsi_pll()
      drm/i915: Hook up pfit for DSI
      drm/i915: Reject 'Center' scaling mode for eDP/DSI on GMCH platforms
      drm/atomic-helper: Print an error if vblank wait times out
      drm/i915: Replace nondescript 'WARN_ON(!lret)' with a sensible
error message
      drm/i915: Fix oops in vlv_force_pll_on()
      drm/i915: Set .domains=POWER_DOMAIN_MASK for the always-on well
      drm/i915: Define VLV/CHV display power well domains properly
      drm/i915: Define HSW/BDW display power domains the right way up
      drm/i915: Wait for power cycle delay after turning off DSI panel power
      drm/i915: Make RPS EI/thresholds multiple of 25 on SNB-BDW
      drm/dp: Allow signals to interrupt drm_aux-dev reads/writes

Vitaly Prosyak (1):
      drm/amdgpu/dce11: fix vertical bars appear on monitor

Xinliang Liu (12):
      drm/hisilicon: Add device tree binding for hi6220 display subsystem
      drm/hisilicon: Add hisilicon kirin drm master driver
      drm/hisilicon: Add crtc driver for ADE
      drm/hisilicon: Add plane driver for ADE
      drm/hisilicon: Add vblank driver for ADE
      drm/hisilicon: Add cma fbdev and hotplug
      drm/hisilicon: Add designware dsi encoder driver
      drm/hisilicon: Add designware dsi host driver
      drm/hisilicon: Add support for external bridge
      MAINTAINERS: Add maintainer for hisilicon DRM driver
      drm/hisilicon: Make kirin_drm_unbind sufficient
      drm/hisilicon: Fix DRM_INFO printed issue

Yakir Yang (15):
      drm: bridge: analogix/dp: split exynos dp driver to bridge directory
      drm: bridge: analogix/dp: fix some obvious code style
      drm: bridge: analogix/dp: remove duplicate configuration of link
rate and link count
      drm: bridge: analogix/dp: dynamic parse sync_pol & interlace &
dynamic_range
      dt-bindings: add document for analogix display port driver
      ARM: dts: exynos/dp: remove some properties that deprecated by
analogix_dp driver
      drm: rockchip: dp: add rockchip platform dp driver
      dt-bindings: add document for rockchip variant of analogix_dp
      drm: bridge: analogix/dp: add some rk3288 special registers setting
      drm: bridge: analogix/dp: add max link rate and lane count limit
for RK3288
      drm: bridge: analogix/dp: try force hpd after plug in lookup failed
      drm: bridge: analogix/dp: move hpd detect to connector detect function
      drm: bridge: analogix/dp: add edid modes parse in get_modes method
      drm: bridge: analogix/dp: add panel prepare/unprepare in
suspend/resume time
      drm: bridge: analogix/dp: Fix the possible dead lock in bridge
disable time

arun.siluvery@...ux.intel.com (2):
      drm/i915/error: Capture WA ctx batch in error state
      drm/i915/tdr: Prepare error handler to accept mask of hung engines

jim.bride@...ux.intel.com (1):
      drm/i915/dp/mst: Fix MST logic in intel_dp_long_pulse()

rezhu (2):
      drm/amd/powerplay: add header files for ellesmere smu manager.
      drm/amd/powerplay: add smu support for ellesmere/baffin

yanyang1 (3):
      drm/amd/amdgpu: Add smc_sk firmware in baffin & ellesmere.
      drm/amd/powerplay: Add smc_sk firmware to baffin & ellesmere.
      drm/amd/powerplay: update baffin & ellesmere smc_sk firmware.

 Documentation/DocBook/gpu.tmpl                     |    47 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/display/brcm,bcm-vc4.txt   |    36 +
 .../bindings/display/bridge/analogix_dp.txt        |    52 +
 .../bindings/display/exynos/exynos5433-decon.txt   |     5 +-
 .../bindings/display/exynos/exynos_dp.txt          |    93 +-
 .../bindings/display/exynos/exynos_hdmi.txt        |    27 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/display/fsl,dcu.txt        |    15 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/display/fsl,tcon.txt       |    18 +
 .../bindings/display/hisilicon/dw-dsi.txt          |    72 +
 .../bindings/display/hisilicon/hisi-ade.txt        |    64 +
 .../bindings/display/mediatek/mediatek,disp.txt    |   203 +
 .../bindings/display/mediatek/mediatek,dpi.txt     |    35 +
 .../bindings/display/mediatek/mediatek,dsi.txt     |    60 +
 .../bindings/display/panel/innolux,at070tn92.txt   |     7 +
 .../display/panel/olimex,lcd-olinuxino-43-ts.txt   |     7 +
 .../bindings/display/panel/ontat,yx700wv03.txt     |     7 +
 .../bindings/display/panel/tpk,f07a-0102.txt       |     8 +
 .../bindings/display/panel/tpk,f10a-0102.txt       |     8 +
 .../display/rockchip/analogix_dp-rockchip.txt      |    92 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/display/snps,arcpgu.txt    |    35 +
 .../bindings/display/sunxi/sun4i-drm.txt           |   258 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.txt        |     3 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/video/bridge/anx7814.txt   |    40 +
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   150 +-
 arch/arc/boot/dts/axc001.dtsi                      |    22 +-
 arch/arc/boot/dts/axc003.dtsi                      |    14 +
 arch/arc/boot/dts/axc003_idu.dtsi                  |    14 +
 arch/arc/boot/dts/axs10x_mb.dtsi                   |    61 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-arndale.dts           |     2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-smdk5250.dts          |     2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-snow-common.dtsi      |     4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-spring.dts            |     4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420-peach-pit.dts         |     4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420-smdk5420.dts          |     2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5800-peach-pi.dts          |     2 -
 drivers/clk/mediatek/clk-mt8173.c                  |    12 +-
 drivers/clk/mediatek/clk-mtk.h                     |    15 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/Kconfig                            |     9 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/Makefile                           |     6 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/acp/acp_hw.c                   |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/acp/include/acp_gfx_if.h       |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/Kconfig                 |    10 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu.h                |   209 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_acp.c            |     9 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_acp.h            |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_atombios.c       |    45 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_atombios.h       |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_benchmark.c      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_bios.c           |     8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_bo_list.c        |     8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_cgs.c            |   160 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_connectors.c     |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_cs.c             |   145 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c         |   281 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_display.c        |    23 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_dpm.c            |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_drv.c            |    16 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_fence.c          |     8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_gart.c           |    53 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_gds.h            |     6 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_gem.c            |    22 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ib.c             |    95 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_irq.c            |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_job.c            |    71 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_kms.c            |    11 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mode.h           |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_object.h         |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_pm.c             |    53 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_powerplay.c      |    15 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_prime.c          |     7 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ring.c           |    84 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_sync.c           |   105 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ttm.c            |    70 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_uvd.c            |   110 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vce.c            |    23 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vce.h            |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c             |   342 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/atom.h                  |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/atombios_crtc.c         |    98 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/atombios_crtc.h         |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/atombios_encoders.c     |    93 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/ci_dpm.c                |   224 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cik.c                   |    10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cik_ih.c                |    37 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cik_sdma.c              |    66 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cikd.h                  |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cz_dpm.c                |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cz_ih.c                 |    37 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cz_smumgr.h             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/dce_v10_0.c             |    42 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/dce_v11_0.c             |   235 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/dce_v8_0.c              |    37 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/fiji_dpm.c              |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gfx_v7_0.c              |   329 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gfx_v7_0.h              |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gfx_v8_0.c              |  1624 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gfx_v8_0.h              |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gmc_v7_0.c              |   114 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gmc_v8_0.c              |   154 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/iceland_dpm.c           |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/iceland_ih.c            |    35 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/kv_dpm.c                |    68 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/sdma_v2_4.c             |    64 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/sdma_v3_0.c             |   246 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/smu_ucode_xfer_vi.h     |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/tonga_dpm.c             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/tonga_ih.c              |    35 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/uvd_v4_2.c              |   123 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/uvd_v5_0.c              |   241 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/uvd_v6_0.c              |   420 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vce_v2_0.c              |    98 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vce_v3_0.c              |    85 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vi.c                    |   199 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vid.h                   |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_chardev.c           |     5 +-
 .../gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_device_queue_manager.c  |    10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_events.c            |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_kernel_queue.c      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_packet_manager.c    |    12 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/amd_shared.h           |     7 +-
 .../gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/dce/dce_11_2_d.h  | 10075 ++++++++++
 .../drm/amd/include/asic_reg/dce/dce_11_2_enum.h   |  6813 +++++++
 .../amd/include/asic_reg/dce/dce_11_2_sh_mask.h    | 18687 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/gca/gfx_8_0_d.h   |     2 +
 .../gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/uvd/uvd_6_0_d.h   |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/atombios.h             |   663 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/cgs_common.h           |    78 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/cgs_linux.h            |     6 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/amd_powerplay.c      |   276 +-
 .../drm/amd/powerplay/eventmgr/eventactionchains.c |    34 +-
 .../drm/amd/powerplay/eventmgr/eventmanagement.c   |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/Makefile       |     4 +-
 .../drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/cz_clockpowergating.c  |     4 +-
 .../drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/cz_clockpowergating.h  |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/cz_hwmgr.c     |    26 +-
 .../amd/powerplay/hwmgr/fiji_clockpowergating.c    |    11 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/fiji_hwmgr.c   |   128 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/fiji_hwmgr.h   |     6 +-
 .../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/fiji_powertune.c   |    10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/fiji_thermal.c |    12 +-
 .../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/functiontables.c   |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/hwmgr.c        |     5 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/hwmgr_ppt.h    |     2 +
 .../powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_clockpowergating.c   |   430 +
 .../powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_clockpowergating.h   |    40 +
 .../amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_dyn_defaults.h   |    62 +
 .../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_hwmgr.c  |  4995 +++++
 .../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_hwmgr.h  |   357 +
 .../drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_powertune.c  |   398 +
 .../drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_powertune.h  |    70 +
 .../drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_thermal.c    |   712 +
 .../drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_thermal.h    |    62 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/pp_acpi.c      |    23 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/ppatomctrl.c   |   115 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/ppatomctrl.h   |    40 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/ppevvmath.h    |     8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/tonga_hwmgr.c  |   171 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/tonga_hwmgr.h  |    20 +-
 .../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/tonga_pptable.h    |    14 +
 .../amd/powerplay/hwmgr/tonga_processpptables.c    |   116 +-
 .../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/tonga_thermal.c    |    12 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/amd_powerplay.h  |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/eventmgr.h       |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/fiji_pwrvirus.h  |     2 +-
 .../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/hardwaremanager.h    |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/hwmgr.h          |    10 +-
 .../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/polaris10_ppsmc.h    |   409 +
 .../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/polaris10_pwrvirus.h | 10088 ++++++++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/smu74.h          |   774 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/smu74_discrete.h |   828 +
 .../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/smu_ucode_xfer_cz.h  |    22 +
 .../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/smu_ucode_xfer_vi.h  |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/Makefile      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/cz_smumgr.c   |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/fiji_smumgr.c |     6 +-
 .../drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/polaris10_smumgr.c    |   984 +
 .../drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/polaris10_smumgr.h    |    68 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/smumgr.c      |     5 +
 .../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/tonga_smumgr.c    |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/scheduler/gpu_scheduler.c      |   121 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/scheduler/gpu_scheduler.h      |    42 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/scheduler/sched_fence.c        |    10 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/Kconfig                        |    10 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/Makefile                       |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu.h                       |    50 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu_crtc.c                  |   257 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu_drv.c                   |   288 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu_hdmi.c                  |   201 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu_regs.h                  |    40 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/arm/hdlcd_drv.c                    |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_crtc.c               |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_drv.c                |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_fb.c                 |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_gem.c                |     6 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_gem.h                |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/ast/ast_drv.c                      |     2 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/ast/ast_drv.h                      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/ast/ast_main.c                     |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/ast/ast_mode.c                     |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/ast/ast_ttm.c                      |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/atmel-hlcdc/atmel_hlcdc_crtc.c     |   158 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/atmel-hlcdc/atmel_hlcdc_dc.c       |   155 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/atmel-hlcdc/atmel_hlcdc_dc.h       |    15 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/atmel-hlcdc/atmel_hlcdc_output.c   |   249 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/atmel-hlcdc/atmel_hlcdc_plane.c    |    95 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/bochs/bochs_fbdev.c                |    17 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/bochs/bochs_kms.c                  |    11 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/bochs/bochs_mm.c                   |     6 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/Kconfig                     |    12 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/Makefile                    |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix-anx78xx.c          |  1514 ++
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix-anx78xx.h          |   719 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix/Kconfig            |     3 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix/Makefile           |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix/analogix_dp_core.c |  1430 ++
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix/analogix_dp_core.h |   281 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix/analogix_dp_reg.c  |  1320 ++
 .../analogix/analogix_dp_reg.h}                    |   270 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/dw-hdmi.c                   |     7 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/cirrus/cirrus_drv.c                |     2 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/cirrus/cirrus_drv.h                |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/cirrus/cirrus_main.c               |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/cirrus/cirrus_ttm.c                |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_agpsupport.c                   |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic.c                       |    63 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic_helper.c                |   138 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_bufs.c                         |    91 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_crtc.c                         |   609 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_crtc_helper.c                  |    68 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_crtc_internal.h                |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_dp_aux_dev.c                   |    12 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_dp_helper.c                    |    66 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_dp_mst_topology.c              |    29 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_drv.c                          |    31 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_edid.c                         |   335 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_fb_cma_helper.c                |   207 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_fb_helper.c                    |   152 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_fops.c                         |    51 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gem.c                          |   104 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gem_cma_helper.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_info.c                         |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_internal.h                     |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_ioctl.c                        |    54 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_irq.c                          |    11 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_legacy.h                       |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_modes.c                        |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_panel.c                        |    61 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_pci.c                          |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_prime.c                        |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_probe_helper.c                 |     2 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_sysfs.c                        |   167 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_vm.c                           |    16 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_drv.c              |    10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_gem.c              |    17 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_gem.h              |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_gem_prime.c        |     7 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_gpu.c              |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/Kconfig                     |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/Makefile                    |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos5433_drm_decon.c      |    92 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos7_drm_decon.c         |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_dp.c                 |   311 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_dp_core.c            |  1499 --
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_dp_core.h            |   282 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_dp_reg.c             |  1263 --
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_crtc.c           |    25 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_dpi.c            |    69 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_drv.c            |    14 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_drv.h            |    30 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_dsi.c            |    84 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_fb.c             |    14 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_fbdev.c          |    22 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_fimd.c           |   109 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_g2d.c            |    10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_gem.c            |    99 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_gem.h            |    12 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_plane.c          |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_rotator.c        |    11 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_hdmi.c               |   801 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_mixer.c              |    69 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/regs-hdmi.h                 |     9 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/fsl-dcu/Kconfig                    |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/fsl-dcu/Makefile                   |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/fsl-dcu/fsl_dcu_drm_crtc.c         |    12 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/fsl-dcu/fsl_dcu_drm_drv.c          |   126 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/fsl-dcu/fsl_dcu_drm_drv.h          |     6 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/fsl-dcu/fsl_dcu_drm_rgb.c          |    38 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/fsl-dcu/fsl_tcon.c                 |   111 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/fsl-dcu/fsl_tcon.h                 |    33 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/gma500/framebuffer.c               |    15 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/gma500/gem.c                       |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/gma500/gma_display.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/gma500/mdfld_dsi_dpi.c             |     6 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/gma500/mdfld_dsi_pkg_sender.c      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/gma500/psb_drv.c                   |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/Kconfig                  |     5 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/Makefile                 |     5 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/Kconfig            |    18 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/Makefile           |     6 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/dw_drm_dsi.c       |   858 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/dw_dsi_reg.h       |   103 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/kirin_ade_reg.h    |   230 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/kirin_drm_ade.c    |  1057 ++
 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/kirin_drm_drv.c    |   343 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/kirin_drm_drv.h    |    31 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/Kconfig                       |     6 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/Kconfig.debug                 |    41 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/Makefile                      |     4 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_cmd_parser.c             |   211 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_debugfs.c                |   454 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_dma.c                    |   518 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_drv.c                    |   199 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_drv.h                    |   502 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem.c                    |   751 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem.h                    |    34 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_context.c            |   340 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_debug.c              |    16 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_dmabuf.c             |    53 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_execbuffer.c         |   159 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_gtt.c                |   568 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_gtt.h                |    28 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_render_state.c       |    12 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_render_state.h       |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_shrinker.c           |   125 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_stolen.c             |   112 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_tiling.c             |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_userptr.c            |    84 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gpu_error.c              |   210 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_guc_reg.h                |    11 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_guc_submission.c         |   165 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_irq.c                    |   851 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_params.c                 |     9 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_params.h                 |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_reg.h                    |   267 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_sysfs.c                  |    10 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_trace.h                  |    52 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_vgpu.c                   |    36 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_atomic.c                |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_atomic_plane.c          |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_audio.c                 |    18 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_bios.c                  |   315 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_bios.h                  |   861 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_color.c                 |   553 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_crt.c                   |    40 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_csr.c                   |   148 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_ddi.c                   |  1381 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c               |  3428 ++--
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dp.c                    |   569 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dp_mst.c                |    47 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dpll_mgr.c              |  1783 ++
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dpll_mgr.h              |   164 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_drv.h                   |   200 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dsi.c                   |   327 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dsi.h                   |    30 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dsi_panel_vbt.c         |   177 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dsi_pll.c               |   282 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_fbc.c                   |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_fbdev.c                 |    26 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_fifo_underrun.c         |    10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc.h                   |    29 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_loader.c            |    73 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_hdmi.c                  |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_i2c.c                   |    25 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_lrc.c                   |  1156 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_lrc.h                   |    25 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_lvds.c                  |    65 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_mocs.c                  |   157 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_mocs.h                  |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_opregion.c              |    58 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_overlay.c               |    80 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_panel.c                 |    56 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_pm.c                    |   556 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_psr.c                   |     8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_ringbuffer.c            |  1566 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_ringbuffer.h            |   128 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_runtime_pm.c            |   519 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_sdvo.c                  |    20 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_sprite.c                |    61 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_tv.c                    |    58 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_uncore.c                |   672 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_vbt_defs.h              |   832 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/imx/imx-drm-core.c                 |     9 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/Kconfig                   |    16 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/Makefile                  |    14 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_disp_ovl.c            |   302 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_disp_rdma.c           |   240 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_dpi.c                 |   769 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_dpi_regs.h            |   228 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_crtc.c            |   582 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_crtc.h            |    32 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_ddp.c             |   353 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_ddp.h             |    41 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_ddp_comp.c        |   225 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_ddp_comp.h        |   150 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_drv.c             |   567 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_drv.h             |    60 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_fb.c              |   165 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_fb.h              |    23 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_gem.c             |   269 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_gem.h             |    59 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_plane.c           |   240 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_plane.h           |    59 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_dsi.c                 |   913 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_mipi_tx.c             |   463 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mgag200/mgag200_cursor.c           |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/mgag200/mgag200_drv.c              |     2 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/mgag200/mgag200_drv.h              |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/mgag200/mgag200_main.c             |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/mgag200/mgag200_ttm.c              |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/Kconfig                        |     7 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/Makefile                       |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/adreno_gpu.c            |    16 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/adreno_gpu.h            |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi.h                      |     2 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_cfg.c                  |    34 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c                 |    12 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_manager.c              |    27 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy.c              |    13 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy_20nm.c         |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy_28nm.c         |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy_28nm_8960.c    |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/edp/edp_connector.c            |    20 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/edp/edp_ctrl.c                 |    29 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/hdmi/hdmi.h                    |    11 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/hdmi/hdmi_connector.c          |    26 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/mdp/mdp4/mdp4_crtc.c           |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/mdp/mdp4/mdp4_kms.c            |    34 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/mdp/mdp4/mdp4_kms.h            |     2 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/mdp/mdp4/mdp4_lvds_connector.c |    16 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/mdp/mdp5/mdp5_crtc.c           |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/mdp/mdp_format.c               |     6 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_atomic.c                   |    56 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_debugfs.c                  |   168 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_debugfs.h                  |    26 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c                      |   407 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.h                      |    64 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_fb.c                       |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_fence.c                    |   163 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_fence.h                    |    46 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gem.c                      |   138 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gem.h                      |    19 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gem_prime.c                |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gem_submit.c               |   125 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gpu.c                      |   123 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gpu.h                      |     9 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_rd.c                       |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/dispnv04/arb.c             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/dispnv04/crtc.c            |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/dispnv04/cursor.c          |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/dispnv04/dac.c             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/dispnv04/dfp.c             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/dispnv04/disp.c            |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/dispnv04/disp.h            |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/dispnv04/hw.c              |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/dispnv04/overlay.c         |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/dispnv04/tvmodesnv17.c     |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/dispnv04/tvnv04.c          |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/dispnv04/tvnv17.c          |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/include/nvkm/core/device.h |     3 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/include/nvkm/core/engine.h |     6 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/include/nvkm/core/subdev.h |     3 +-
 .../gpu/drm/nouveau/include/nvkm/engine/falcon.h   |     1 -
 .../gpu/drm/nouveau/include/nvkm/engine/xtensa.h   |     1 -
 .../gpu/drm/nouveau/include/nvkm/subdev/devinit.h  |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/include/nvkm/subdev/fb.h   |     4 +
 .../gpu/drm/nouveau/include/nvkm/subdev/iccsense.h |     6 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/include/nvkm/subdev/mc.h   |     6 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/include/nvkm/subdev/top.h  |    17 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_abi16.c            |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_acpi.c             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_backlight.c        |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_bios.c             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_bo.c               |    12 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_chan.c             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_connector.c        |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_debugfs.c          |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_debugfs.h          |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_display.c          |    10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_display.h          |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_dma.c              |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_dp.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_drm.c              |     4 +-
 .../drm/nouveau/{nouveau_drm.h => nouveau_drv.h}   |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_fbcon.c            |     7 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_fence.c            |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_gem.c              |    21 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_gem.h              |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_hwmon.c            |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_nvif.c             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_platform.h         |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_prime.c            |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_sgdma.c            |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_ttm.c              |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_usif.c             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_vga.c              |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nv04_fbcon.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nv04_fence.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nv10_fence.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nv17_fence.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nv50_display.c             |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nv50_fbcon.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nv50_fence.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nv84_fence.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvc0_fbcon.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvc0_fence.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/core/engine.c         |    14 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/core/subdev.c         |    12 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/bsp/g84.c      |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/ce/gf100.c     |     2 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/ce/gk104.c     |    14 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/ce/gm107.c     |    14 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/ce/gm200.c     |    14 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/ce/gt215.c     |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/cipher/g84.c   |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/device/base.c  |   128 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/device/priv.h  |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/disp/base.c    |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/dma/base.c     |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/falcon.c       |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/fifo/base.c    |    14 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/fifo/gk104.c   |   395 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/fifo/gk104.h   |    29 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/fifo/gk110.c   |    13 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/fifo/gk208.c   |    13 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/fifo/gk20a.c   |    13 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/fifo/gm107.c   |    36 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/fifo/gm200.c   |    13 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/fifo/gm20b.c   |    13 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/fifo/priv.h    |     3 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/base.c      |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf100.c  |    11 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf100.h  |     3 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf117.c  |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgk104.c  |    21 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgk20a.c  |     9 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgm107.c  |    11 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgm200.c  |    21 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgm20b.c  |     8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/gpc.fuc |     7 +-
 .../drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/gpcgf100.fuc3.h |     9 +-
 .../drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/gpcgf117.fuc3.h |    11 +-
 .../drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/gpcgk104.fuc3.h |    11 +-
 .../drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/gpcgk110.fuc3.h |    11 +-
 .../drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/gpcgk208.fuc5.h |    11 +-
 .../drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/gpcgm107.fuc5.h |    11 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/hub.fuc |     7 +-
 .../drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/hubgf100.fuc3.h |    13 +-
 .../drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/hubgf117.fuc3.h |    13 +-
 .../drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/hubgk104.fuc3.h |    13 +-
 .../drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/hubgk110.fuc3.h |    13 +-
 .../drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/hubgk208.fuc5.h |    13 +-
 .../drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/fuc/hubgm107.fuc5.h |    13 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gf100.c     |    67 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gf100.h     |    15 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gf104.c     |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gf108.c     |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gf110.c     |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gf117.c     |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gf119.c     |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gk104.c     |    43 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gk110.c     |     3 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gk110b.c    |     3 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gk208.c     |     3 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gk20a.c     |     9 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gm107.c     |    21 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gm200.c     |    60 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/gm20b.c     |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/nv04.c      |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/nv10.c      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/nv20.c      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/nv40.c      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/nv50.c      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/priv.h      |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/mpeg/g84.c     |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/mpeg/nv31.c    |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/mpeg/nv44.c    |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/mpeg/nv50.c    |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/mspdec/g98.c   |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/mspdec/gf100.c |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/mspdec/gk104.c |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/mspdec/gt215.c |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/msppp/g98.c    |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/msppp/gf100.c  |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/msppp/gt215.c  |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/msvld/g98.c    |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/msvld/gf100.c  |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/msvld/gk104.c  |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/msvld/gt215.c  |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/msvld/mcp89.c  |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/pm/base.c      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/sec/g98.c      |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/sw/base.c      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/vp/g84.c       |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/xtensa.c       |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/Kbuild         |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/bar/base.c     |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/bios/base.c    |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/bios/pll.c     |    14 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/bus/base.c     |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/clk/base.c     |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/devinit/base.c |    10 +-
 .../gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/devinit/gf100.c    |     8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/fb/Kbuild      |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/fb/base.c      |    14 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/fb/gf100.c     |    26 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/fb/gk104.c     |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/fb/gk20a.c     |     5 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/fb/gm107.c     |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/fb/gm200.c     |    60 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/fb/priv.h      |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/fuse/base.c    |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/gpio/base.c    |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/i2c/base.c     |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/ibus/gf100.c   |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/ibus/gf117.c   |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/ibus/gk104.c   |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/ibus/gk20a.c   |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/ibus/gm200.c   |     2 +-
 .../gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/iccsense/base.c    |   251 +-
 .../gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/iccsense/priv.h    |    16 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/instmem/base.c |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/ltc/base.c     |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/Kbuild      |     5 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/base.c      |    48 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/g84.c       |    68 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/g98.c       |    38 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/gf100.c     |    49 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/gk104.c     |    64 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/gk20a.c     |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/gt215.c     |    70 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/nv04.c      |    21 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/nv11.c      |    50 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/nv17.c      |    59 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/nv44.c      |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/nv50.c      |    21 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/priv.h      |    15 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mmu/base.c     |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mxm/base.c     |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/pci/base.c     |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/pmu/base.c     |    10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/pmu/gk20a.c    |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/secboot/base.c |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/therm/base.c   |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/timer/base.c   |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/top/Kbuild     |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/top/base.c     |   148 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/top/gk104.c    |   110 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/top/priv.h     |    25 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/volt/base.c    |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/volt/gk104.c   |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_drv.c                 |    10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_drv.h                 |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_fb.c                  |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_fbdev.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_gem.c                 |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_plane.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-simple.c               |   156 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_cmd.c                      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_display.c                  |    15 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_drv.c                      |     2 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_drv.h                      |     7 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_dumb.c                     |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_fb.c                       |   230 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_ioctl.c                    |    11 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_kms.c                      |     4 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_object.h                   |     6 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_ttm.c                      |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/atombios_crtc.c             |    24 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/cik.c                       |   252 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/cikd.h                      |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/evergreen.c                 |   120 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/evergreen_cs.c              |    66 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/evergreend.h                |    43 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/ni.c                        |   246 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/r100.c                      |    10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/r300.c                      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/r600.c                      |   112 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon.h                    |    26 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_asic.c               |    16 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_asic.h               |    25 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_cs.c                 |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_cursor.c             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_device.c             |    10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_display.c            |    10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_drv.c                |    25 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_gem.c                |    16 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_irq_kms.c            |     1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_object.c             |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_object.h             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_ttm.c                |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_uvd.c                |    88 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/rs600.c                     |    12 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/rv770.c                     |   106 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/si.c                        |   250 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/uvd_v1_0.c                  |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/uvd_v2_2.c                  |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/uvd_v4_2.c                  |    16 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/Kconfig                    |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_crtc.c             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_drv.c              |    15 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_kms.c              |     5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_plane.c            |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_vsp.c              |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/Kconfig                   |     9 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/Makefile                  |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/analogix_dp-rockchip.c    |   390 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/dw-mipi-dsi.c             |    38 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/dw_hdmi-rockchip.c        |    17 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/inno_hdmi.c               |    20 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_drv.c        |    73 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_drv.h        |    10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_fb.c         |     9 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_gem.c        |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c        |    97 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/shmobile/shmob_drm_crtc.c          |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_cursor.c                   |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_drv.c                      |     6 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_gdp.c                      |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hda.c                      |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hqvdp.c                    |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_mixer.c                    |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_tvout.c                    |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_vid.c                      |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/Kconfig                      |    14 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/Makefile                     |    13 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_backend.c              |   364 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_backend.h              |   165 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_crtc.c                 |   120 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_crtc.h                 |    30 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_dotclock.c             |   160 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_dotclock.h             |    21 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_drv.c                  |   358 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_drv.h                  |    30 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_framebuffer.c          |    54 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_framebuffer.h          |    19 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_layer.c                |   161 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_layer.h                |    30 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_rgb.c                  |   250 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_rgb.h                  |    18 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_tcon.c                 |   561 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_tcon.h                 |   186 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_tv.c                   |   708 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/dc.c                         |     9 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/drm.c                        |    31 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/dsi.c                        |    15 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/fb.c                         |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/gem.c                        |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/tilcdc/tilcdc_crtc.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/Makefile                       |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_agp_backend.c              |     3 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_bo.c                       |    86 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_util.c                  |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_vm.c                    |     8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_execbuf_util.c             |     3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc.c               |     8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc_dma.c           |     8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/udl/udl_drv.c                      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/udl/udl_drv.h                      |     2 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/udl/udl_fb.c                       |   142 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/udl/udl_gem.c                      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/Kconfig                        |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/Makefile                       |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_bo.c                       |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_crtc.c                     |    60 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_debugfs.c                  |     1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_dpi.c                      |   520 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_drv.c                      |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_drv.h                      |     5 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_gem.c                      |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_hdmi.c                     |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_kms.c                      |     8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_plane.c                    |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_regs.h                     |     6 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/vgem/vgem_drv.c                    |    39 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_display.c           |    13 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_drv.c               |     2 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_drv.h               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_gem.c               |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_ioctl.c             |    11 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_object.c            |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_ttm.c               |     2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/Makefile                    |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_buffer.c             |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_cotable.c            |     4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_dmabuf.c             |     8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_drv.c                |    24 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_drv.h                |     7 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_kms.c                |    33 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_mob.c                |    12 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_msg.c                |   416 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_msg.h                |   191 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_resource.c           |    11 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_scrn.c               |     3 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_shader.c             |     2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_stdu.c               |     3 +
 drivers/memory/mtk-smi.c                           |     2 +
 drivers/video/fbdev/core/fb_defio.c                |     3 +-
 include/drm/bridge/analogix_dp.h                   |    41 +
 include/drm/drmP.h                                 |    26 +-
 include/drm/drm_agpsupport.h                       |     4 +-
 include/drm/drm_atomic.h                           |     2 +-
 include/drm/drm_atomic_helper.h                    |    15 +-
 include/drm/drm_crtc.h                             |   116 +-
 include/drm/drm_displayid.h                        |    17 +
 include/drm/drm_dp_helper.h                        |     1 +
 include/drm/drm_edid.h                             |     8 +
 include/drm/drm_fb_cma_helper.h                    |    19 +
 include/drm/drm_fb_helper.h                        |    15 +
 include/drm/drm_gem.h                              |    52 +-
 include/drm/drm_legacy.h                           |     4 +-
 include/drm/drm_mem_util.h                         |    19 +
 include/drm/drm_modeset_helper_vtables.h           |     2 +-
 include/drm/drm_panel.h                            |    59 +
 include/drm/drm_vma_manager.h                      |    15 +-
 include/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_api.h                       |     2 +-
 include/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_driver.h                    |    34 +-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/mt8173-clk.h             |     3 +-
 include/linux/console.h                            |     2 +
 include/linux/fb.h                                 |     1 +
 include/linux/reservation.h                        |    18 +
 include/linux/timer.h                              |     2 +
 include/linux/vmalloc.h                            |     4 +
 include/uapi/drm/amdgpu_drm.h                      |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/armada_drm.h                      |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/drm.h                             |    34 +-
 include/uapi/drm/drm_fourcc.h                      |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/drm_mode.h                        |    20 +
 include/uapi/drm/drm_sarea.h                       |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/etnaviv_drm.h                     |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/exynos_drm.h                      |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/i810_drm.h                        |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/i915_drm.h                        |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/mga_drm.h                         |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/msm_drm.h                         |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/nouveau_drm.h                     |    10 +-
 include/uapi/drm/omap_drm.h                        |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/qxl_drm.h                         |     9 +-
 include/uapi/drm/r128_drm.h                        |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/radeon_drm.h                      |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/savage_drm.h                      |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/sis_drm.h                         |    10 +
 include/uapi/drm/tegra_drm.h                       |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/vc4_drm.h                         |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/via_drm.h                         |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/virtgpu_drm.h                     |     8 +
 include/uapi/drm/vmwgfx_drm.h                      |     9 +
 include/video/exynos5433_decon.h                   |     6 +-
 include/video/mipi_display.h                       |     8 +
 mm/vmalloc.c                                       |    27 +
 create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/bridge/analogix_dp.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/fsl,tcon.txt
 create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/hisilicon/dw-dsi.txt
 create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/hisilicon/hisi-ade.txt
 create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/mediatek/mediatek,disp.txt
 create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/mediatek/mediatek,dpi.txt
 create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/mediatek/mediatek,dsi.txt
 create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/innolux,at070tn92.txt
 create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/olimex,lcd-olinuxino-43-ts.txt
 create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/ontat,yx700wv03.txt
 create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/tpk,f07a-0102.txt
 create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/tpk,f10a-0102.txt
 create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/rockchip/analogix_dp-rockchip.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/snps,arcpgu.txt
 create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/sunxi/sun4i-drm.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/video/bridge/anx7814.txt
 create mode 100755 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/dce/dce_11_2_d.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/dce/dce_11_2_enum.h
 create mode 100755 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/dce/dce_11_2_sh_mask.h
 create mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_clockpowergating.c
 create mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_clockpowergating.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_dyn_defaults.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_hwmgr.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_hwmgr.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_powertune.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_powertune.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_thermal.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/polaris10_thermal.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/polaris10_ppsmc.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/polaris10_pwrvirus.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/smu74.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/smu74_discrete.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/polaris10_smumgr.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/polaris10_smumgr.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu_crtc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu_drv.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu_hdmi.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix-anx78xx.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix-anx78xx.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix/analogix_dp_core.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix/analogix_dp_core.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix/analogix_dp_reg.c
 rename drivers/gpu/drm/{exynos/exynos_dp_reg.h =>
bridge/analogix/analogix_dp_reg.h} (62%)
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_dp.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_dp_core.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_dp_core.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_dp_reg.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/fsl-dcu/fsl_tcon.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/fsl-dcu/fsl_tcon.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/dw_drm_dsi.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/dw_dsi_reg.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/kirin_ade_reg.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/kirin_drm_ade.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/kirin_drm_drv.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/kirin_drm_drv.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/Kconfig.debug
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_color.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dpll_mgr.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dpll_mgr.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_vbt_defs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_disp_ovl.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_disp_rdma.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_dpi.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_dpi_regs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_crtc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_crtc.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_ddp.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_ddp.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_ddp_comp.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_ddp_comp.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_drv.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_drv.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_fb.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_fb.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_gem.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_gem.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_plane.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_plane.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_dsi.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_mipi_tx.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_debugfs.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_debugfs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_fence.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_fence.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/include/nvkm/subdev/top.h
 rename drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/{nouveau_drm.h => nouveau_drv.h} (98%)
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/fb/gm200.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/g84.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/gk104.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/gt215.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/nv11.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mc/nv17.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/top/Kbuild
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/top/base.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/top/gk104.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/top/priv.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/analogix_dp-rockchip.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_backend.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_backend.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_crtc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_crtc.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_dotclock.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_dotclock.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_drv.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_drv.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_framebuffer.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_framebuffer.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_layer.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_layer.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_rgb.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_rgb.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_tcon.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_tcon.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_tv.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_dpi.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_msg.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_msg.h
 create mode 100644 include/drm/bridge/analogix_dp.h