Date:	Thu, 26 May 2016 07:17:11 +0100
From:	Mrs Rose Mary <mrsladyrebaca@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: DO YOU NEED A LOAN

--
Hello,

         We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs
of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial
difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to
start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay
off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to
obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via
email:mrsrosemary4444@...il.com for the bible says""Luke 11:10
Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks,
the door will be opened".So do not let these opportunity pass you by
because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please
these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

Your Name:
Loan Amount:
Loan Duration:
Valid Cell Phone Number:

Thanks for your understanding to your contact as we
Await:mrsrosemary4444@...il.com

Regards
Management