Date:	Fri, 27 May 2016 14:26:28 +0300
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: How was "120" chosen for CONFIG_DEFAULT_HUNG_TASK_TIMEOUT?

Hello,

I'm trying to understand how this value has been chosen.
Was it arbitrary, or did it come up after some rationale?

If alter it to a lower value like 30 (or 60), and a piece of third
party code hung in D state triggers the kernel hung task complain
message, can I still report this as an issue to that code's issue
tracker even if the message is not shown at default value of 120?

Thanks.

Please cc me for replies, as I'm not subscribed.