Date:	Mon, 13 Jun 2016 15:53:20 +0200
From:	"Rafael J. Wysocki" <rjw@...ysocki.net>
To:	Borislav Petkov <bp@...en8.de>
Cc:	Takashi Iwai <tiwai@...e.de>,
	Thorsten Leemhuis <regressions@...mhuis.info>,
	Jonathan Corbet <corbet@....net>
Subject: Re: 4.7-rc3: Reported regressions from 4.7

On Monday, June 13, 2016 03:36:48 PM Borislav Petkov wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 01:53:34PM +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> > Well, Rafael created a bugzilla entry for tracking in the past, so
> > using bugzilla as tracking tool works in general.  It doesn't mean
> > it's the best option, of course, though.
>
> So I don't care whether it is buzgilla or some other central place which
> can show you all regressions at once and Thorsten can edit it quickly so
> that interested parties can get the latest status of a regression and
> not waste time with stale emails.

I used kernel BZ entries for two reasons.

First, some of the bugs were in the kernel BZ already, so they could be added
to the tracked list very easily when it was in BZ itself.  Second, some people
actually used BZ entries created by me to work on the bugs going forward (for
storing logs, acpidumps and similar).

Thanks,
Rafael