Date:	Thu, 16 Jun 2016 13:32:34 +0200
From:	Abdoul Issouf <abdoulissouf500@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: HELP ME PLEASE

HELP ME PLEASE
Dear  Friend

I am Mr. Abdoul Issouf ,I work for BOA bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
I have a business proposal which concerns the transfer of  $13.5 M USD
 into a foreign account. Everything about this transaction shall be
legally done without any problem.  If you are interested to help me, I
will give you more details as soon as I receive your positive
response. You will be entitled to 40%, 60% will be for me,. If you are
willing to work with me, send me immediately the information listed
bellow.

If you are willing to work with me, Kindly respond to my proposal via
my private email address for security and confidential reasons
(mrissouf1@...il.com )

Nationality……………..

Occupation……………..

Home Telephone...............