Date:	Wed, 3 Aug 2016 20:12:02 +0100
From:	Richard Ipsum <richard.ipsum@...ethink.co.uk>
To:	Josh Triplett <josh@...htriplett.org>
Cc:	git@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] git-series: track changes to a patch series over time

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 11:40:55PM -0700, Josh Triplett wrote:

> I'd welcome any feedback, whether on the interface and workflow, the
> internals and collaboration, ideas on presenting diffs of patch series,
> or anything else.

One other nice thing I've noticed about this tool is the
way series behave like regular git branches: I specify the name
of the series and from then on all other commands act on that
series until told otherwise.

git-appraise looks as though it might also have this behaviour.
I think it's a nice way to do it, since you don't generally
perform more than one review simultaneously. So I may well
use this idea in git-candidate if it's okay. :)

I haven't found time to use the tool to do any serious review
yet, but I'll try and post some more feedback when I do.

Hope this helps,
Richard