Date:	Tue, 16 Aug 2016 20:14:05 +0530
From:	Ajay Garg <ajaygargnsit@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Is kernel-FD-auto-close exactly equal to explicit-FD-close?

Just discovered that calling "exit(1)" calls "fcloseall()".
But as I notice, the opened-serial-port (via "open()" call) is also
closed at binary exit.

So, is the serial-port closed by hidden "fcloseall()" call, or by the kernel?
Moreover, is this equivalent to calling explicit "close()" call on the
serial-port-FD?

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay

--