Date:   Sun, 18 Sep 2016 23:49:39 +0100
From:   Sudip Mukherjee <sudipm.mukherjee@...il.com>
To:     Fengguang Wu <fengguang.wu@...el.com>
CC:     "H. Peter Anvin" <hpa@...ux.intel.com>,
        David Woodhouse <dwmw2@...radead.org>, kbuild-all@...org,
        linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [m32r] undefined reference to `printk'

Hi Fengguang,
On Sunday 11 September 2016 02:16 AM, Fengguang Wu wrote:
> Sorry m32r looks orphaned and there is no maintainer to CC
> such arch related error report..

Yes, its a pity that it has no maintainer. I have tried to contact the
previous maintainer (Hirokazu Takata) but without any success. Even
people at Renesas told me that there is no information regarding this in
their internal wiki/site also.

> I'll stop sending old errors on m32r if no one raise concerns.

Please cc me on these errors. I will do whatever is possible to do
without a hardware.

BTW, i have been looking for a board based on m32r arch and have asked
many people for any information, but no luck till now. Please do let me
know if you have any information on how to get a board.

regards
sudip